Is there any information about the S20 Lite?

KaiZon

May 30, 2020
Visit site
I know that the Lite version of the S20 will appear, does anyone know anything about the release date or specifications for this phone?for example, screen resolution, battery capacity or processor or supported ringtones format?

Last edited:

I_didnt_do_it

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
I've heard a few things on YouTube but nothing concrete yet. It does seem like a pretty decent chance they'll be doing a Lite version of the flagships this year. Nothing confirmed though.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
i kinda been wondering about "lite" version, seeing we got the Note 10 Lite a whole year after the flagship Note 10.

is this a way to giv people some resemblance of having a flagship but at a cheaper cost?? i thought that was why they did different versions of the flagships in the first place. due to cutting off some features to make a "Lite" version,

mayb they should jus call the standard flagship the Lite version, and then do an Ultra or a Plus version.

KaiZon

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Yes, I think your opinion is correct. In my opinion, if the Lite release before, Samsung will have more customers and improve brand image in the minds of customers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis