[7/6/20]Unlocked US S20 Ultra July Update is out.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site
Came down this AM.

July 1, 2020 Security Patch
Software Version G988U1UES1ATFB

According to SamMobile, it's a security update only with no other new features. Disappointing the camera improvements available in other countries didn't come with it.

InstaGoogleTweetFace

May 15, 2019
Visit site
Downloading right now. We got 2 June security updates with camera improvements, maybe the unlocked already got the camera updates early and we already have it?

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I got it on my Verizon S20+. I used Odin to put unlocked version system on it last month. I was worried I would have to manually update but this update came through this morning.

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I just got that update on my unlocked S20+. As for the camera, I was having trouble with close up photos never focusing. After the last June update it has worked wonderfully. I am focusing immediately on closeups. This camera is so good right now that I took a photo of my house last Friday because I had just put the flag out and I wanted an updated photo as the only one I had was just after we built the house three years ago and the shrubs were tiny. Anyway, the photo came out so great that I wanted a poster size of it for my office. I mean I was impressed, it was clearer than any mobile phone camera I've ever had. The poster came out wonderful. 3 feet by 2 feet. Even the guy who made it couldn't believe it.

Here's a photo of it on the wall and I included the area around it for comparison. our home.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2