Verizon Galaxy S20 Ultra software help needed.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the galaxy s20 ultra verizon variant, and I am on t-mobile. Is there any way to flash the firmware to the t-mobile variant and also get t-mobile 5g?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This is the steps :

Windows computer needed

Latest Odin can Google it and download should be 3.14. 1

Download samfirm v0.4.1 tool or frija , extract it with 7zip.

You will extract files for Odin once download with 7zip and will do same for firmware with 7zip .

There will be 4 files after you extract the firmware

BL

AP

CP

CSC

Each of those files will go in Odin when you open to the corresponding slots

BL

AP

CP

CSC USE HOME CSC FIILE TO SAVE DATA

Home data slot dont put nothing

connect your phone with cable to computer , once the files are in its slots hit start, once done you'll see pass in Odin and it will reboot

Put your model number,region Will be TMB select check for updates , then download the Rom , extract the Rom with 7zip.

*Make sure you put phone in download mode
*If dont see your phone connected in Odin change cables or ports in computer .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I see the steps but I don't see a link or anything where to get the Rom, sorry this is my 1st time doing this.
No problem, in the beginning I mention, you need to Google either samfirm tool or frija and then extract them, after you put your model number and region TMB and select in the tool download.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
hey another question. would I be able to flash the unlocked rom instead and still get tmobile 5g? trying to avoid bloatware. thanks in advance!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, if your on TMobile you choose TMB

Now for unlocked model you'll need to use it's model number then region tmb , also you need to use Odin prince comsey to flash from Carrier to unlocked , it will factory reset so back up everything.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
odin prince comsey, also the ultra model number doesn't come out to download firmware
Odin prince comsey latest file you have to Google and download, it's only way you can go from carrier version to unlocked . As for model number on s20 ultra I'll have to look up , you probably didn't put in the correct one