Tempered glass protectors

tpapictures

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know if you use a tempered glass protector for the S20 (that is obviously curved on the edges) if there's any tempered glass protector that will fit in a Ringke Fusion or similar case? ANyone have any experience with this? Or is it just better to get one that's cut to the flat part of the screen?

Thanks!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know if you use a tempered glass protector for the S20 (that is obviously curved on the edges) if there's any tempered glass protector that will fit in a Ringke Fusion or similar case? ANyone have any experience with this? Or is it just better to get one that's cut to the flat part of the screen?

Thanks!
I've used the Whitestone Dome on a Ringke Fusion. The Ringke cases are pretty protector friendly.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So there's no adhesive anywhere else but on the rim? Do you mean liquid adhesive that you add?
Last time I bought protectors they just stuck on their own without any liquid at all.
The ones with black trim only have adhesive around the trim. I don't recommend that type.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance