S20+ stuck on "Let's go!" screen

ajamiro

Aug 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm having a problem with my device. I've done a factory reset but now my device isn't working. Basically, I'm at the start of the Setup Wizard with the "Let's go!" screen displayed. Initially the device doesn't respond to my swipe but it does allow me to press the buttons in the bottom left and right corners to access emergency calls and accessibility options, therefore I know the screen is responsive to touch.

After swiping several times in quick succession it does eventually change on to the language selection screen. Upon selecting my language (English (United Kingdom)) and pressing 'Next' the device displays the camera with no other options on the screen except for a back arrow in the bottom left corner which returns me to the language selection screen.

Any help with fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
There isn't usually any swipe actions on setup screen just touching buttons and putting your info and accepting terms .

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I had that same issue when trying to activate my new phone I had to contact the carrier and give them the number off the sim card so they can do something on their end. I was told it sometimes doesn't recognize the info since I was switching from a 4g phone to a 5g.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87