Anyone who has this combo how is it? I always have a terrible time with the fit of ear buds. Do these stay in place and are comfy?
    09-01-2020 04:27 PM
    I have both. Earbuds stay in my ear pretty well since I'm working from home.
    09-01-2020 07:28 PM
    They're surprising very comfortable. It's nice to be able to hear your music loud and still be able to hear what's going on around you.
    09-01-2020 07:45 PM
    have both these beans are surprisingly really good
    09-02-2020 09:23 AM
    I have been trying these out the last few days. I have the Buds+ and there are lots of pros about them. However, for me personally I tend to get so annoyed by in-ear buds for several reasons:
    1) they start to wiggle themselves out of my ears after a little bit so I'm always fidgeting with them to get them sealed again;
    2) they hurt my ears after only a little while of wearing them;
    3) I feel like so much pressure in my head due to the seal that I have to keep taking them out frequently.

When I tried the beans, I mean Live, I wasn't sure how I would feel about the design and questioned how good they would sound, whether they would be comfortable and stay in my ears. I have to say I was so pleasantly surprised. Even after wearing them for several hours, they do not hurt my ears and I don't feel all the pressure that would build up with in-ear buds. And the biggest surprise is how well they fit! They fit comfortably, they are lightweight and I almost forget I'm wearing them and they STAY in my dang ears without having to constantly reposition them.

And the sound quality is really quite good. I don't know if they are as good as the Buds+ when I have a good seal, but overall they are very pleasing. In some ways, such as the bass I think it sounds better than the Buds+. I had my son try them and he talked about how good they sound and he uses the Airpods Pro. Not saying they truly compare, so take that for what's it worth.

Now a few drawbacks to consider (to each his own):
    1) The open design means you hear more around you, so it depends on what you prefer. I actually prefer being able to hear a little more around me (my kids asking questions, etc.)
    2) The glossy finish on the outside and the size/shape of them make them trickier to handle. I feel like I'm going to drop them every time.
    3) Touch controls take some adjusting to get used to. There is a specific location to tap and takes some practice. Now that I've gotten the hang of it, it works consistently.
    4) Active Noise Cancellation. You may have read about how this doesn't seem to make a difference and in a quiet room, I can't really tell the difference between it being on/off. However, yesterday I was on the back porch with a fan running and I could actually hear a difference as it significantly muted the noise of the fan. So for certain sounds, it does help.
    09-08-2020 01:12 PM
    I just got my Buds Live. Use it with my S20U and at first its wierd. But once i found the sweet spot for it to sit i would say its more comfortable than Galaxy Buds.
    09-14-2020 05:37 AM
    Are you having any connections issues with your Buds? They work fine indoors, but when I go outside and put my phone in my pocket I start having connections issues. I really have issues when I pair my buds with my Galaxy Watch and leave my phone home, if keep my watch above my chest and close to my buds they work fine, but as soon as I drop my hand below my waist the signal cuts out. Today why I was walking I just took the watch off and laid it under my shirt on my right shoulder while I walked so I can listen to my music.
    09-16-2020 07:30 PM