September Patch

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Read tonight there is a second software update for September that is currently being released to the Note 20 line, unlocked devices. Am guessing the S20 line of unlocked devices will be receiving it shortly.
Yes you are guessing. The update may be unique to the Note 20 because it fixes certain issues that Samsung identified. The S20 might not have any of those issues since it is an older device and different hardware.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Yes you are guessing. The update may be unique to the Note 20 because it fixes certain issues that Samsung identified. The S20 might not have any of those issues since it is an older device and different hardware.

Good input here, thank you. I did watch a video by Jimmy Is Promo last night and based on the things that he showed were updated, it doesn't appear unique to the Note 20 line. I guess we will see in the near future if it rolls out to the S line or not.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Xfinity Mobile here and no September patch yet. With it being a new carrier, probably always going to be last to get updates.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Good input here, thank you. I did watch a video by Jimmy Is Promo last night and based on the things that he showed were updated, it doesn't appear unique to the Note 20 line. I guess we will see in the near future if it rolls out to the S line or not.
I'm thinking more along the lines of camera fixes. The S20U has a different camera and has already received many updates. Unless there is something generic they are fixing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan