S20 beta 11 One UI 3.0 in US started

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
We were both using different apps on our phones and it was happening to both of us. There were times where we just wouldn't get messages from the group message and then all of a sudden we would get 15-30 at a time and in the completely wrong order. Sometimes delayed by over a day.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
That's why I mentioned maybe app issue, but I don't take topic off course lol.

Yes I agree don't want to take the thread off topic. Thanks for asking about it though. Sorry if I derailed the thread too much. Feel free to delete the posts if they are taking away from the thread.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hmm..you saying s7 edge they stopped, I thought was recently

Definitely stopped on that model at least. In fact, and this part I'm not as sure of, I think they even stopped letting the beta versions get subsequent beta updates *during* the S7 Edge program. Pretty sure I'm remembering that right, but not certain. So, I may have been on beta 1 or 2, and we Verizon customers didn't get beta 3. Then got updated through the regular public rollout. Something like that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Definitely stopped on that model at least. In fact, and this part I'm not as sure of, I think they even stopped letting the beta versions get subsequent beta updates *during* the S7 Edge program. Pretty sure I'm remembering that right, but not certain. So, I may have been on beta 1 or 2, and we Verizon customers didn't get beta 3. Then got updated through the regular public rollout. Something like that.
It's a shame:(

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I actually think I remember that as well. I had an S7 edge on Verizon and I think I remember running the beta and only getting 1 or 2 updates while every other carrier got more.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I actually think I remember that as well. I had an S7 edge on Verizon and I think I remember running the beta and only getting 1 or 2 updates while every other carrier got more.

I don't recall there ever being any sort of concrete reason given ether. Just that it was Verizon's decision, not Samsung's.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to go back to android 2.5 this beta has so many bugs and it keeps giving me issues. All phone calls are going straight to voicemail messages are not coming in. I withdrew from the program using the Samsung members app. It also says to use My pc and use samsung switch but after downloading samsung switch and connecting my phone I'm lost and don't understand how to go back to the previous ui.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone know how to go back to android 2.5 this beta has so many bugs and it keeps giving me issues. All phone calls are going straight to voicemail messages are not coming in. I withdrew from the program using the Samsung members app. It also says to use My pc and use samsung switch but after downloading samsung switch and connecting my phone I'm lost and don't understand how to go back to the previous ui.
In the beginning page of smart switch , where it shows the phone then the model number right beneath should be a menu to say go back to stable build

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams