S20 FE cases

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Update, The color on Amazon is now red. No other colors on Amazon.

BUT, the manufacturer now has red, blue and black on their web site. $28 and free shipping. And I got their 25% veteran/military/responder discount so ended up 99 cents less than Amazon had for the black and now red.

Here's a link if that's allowed: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...-pro-rugged-case-metallic-blue&token=TTUfNt0B

I've had unicorn beetle cases on practically every phone I owned for the last 5 years. They are tough the screen protectors hold up well however the holster can be hit or miss but for the price there's still a lot cheaper than an OtterBox.

If I want a holster I grab one of those nite ize nylon holsters.

They're like 8 to $10 and well worth it

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found a thin case with button cut outs? I've gotta case on the way, but I can't find anything I really like.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
How slippery is this phone without a case?

Not ridiculously so. I'd say you'll likely prefer a case, though. I used mine for the first day or two before my first case arrived and it felt more comfortable (secure) with the case (Spigen Tough Armor...so not a bulky case). I think it may be more the width of the phone (I have large hands) more than slipperiness.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I received this case in red from Amazon today. For 10 bucks I highly recommend these if you want a little more protection and bulk. It's no Otterbox Defender, but the hard PC and even harder than the norm TPU are formed nicely. It has a bigger than normal lip on the front to protect the screen when face down. Reinforced corners.

it feels a bit angular, and if you have small hands I imagine that would be even more noticeable, but otherwise it seems like a nice option for a really low price. They have black, navy, red, and rose gold (the only color out of stock...back in on 10/28). Only took a few days to get to me.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KS31Y88/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I received this case in red from Amazon today. For 10 bucks I highly recommend these if you want a little more protection and bulk. It's no Otterbox Defender, but the hard PC and even harder than the norm TPU are formed nicely. It has a bigger than normal lip on the front to protect the screen when face down. Reinforced corners.

it feels a bit angular, and if you have small hands I imagine that would be even more noticeable, but otherwise it seems like a nice option for a really low price. They have black, navy, red, and rose gold (the only color out of stock...back in on 10/28). Only took a few days to get to me.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KS31Y88/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

That is a snazzy case!

HoosierDaddy

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Looks good.

RedJeep20

Oct 10, 2020
Visit site
Flagship phones get all the attention. The FE is considered a "Value" Flagship. I was ready to pull the trigger on the one that UAG was offering... I waited too long, they're sold out.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
It's a popular phone though. I tried to get one today at my local T-Mobile. They're on back order.

Last edited:

THEPRFCT10

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
What really sold this phone for me (among other things of course) was the beautiful colors. I am looking at the Spigen Clear cases. Tech 21 has a nice one but too expensive for my liking right now.

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Flagship phones get all the attention. The FE is considered a "Value" Flagship. I was ready to pull the trigger on the one that UAG was offering... I waited too long, they're sold out.

I really loved my UAG I had on my s8+. The solid black won't do for me. Needs to be clear or color tinted. Not sure why they aren't offering those styles anymore :(

bobdob

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
What really sold this phone for me (among other things of course) was the beautiful colors. I am looking at the Spigen Clear cases. Tech 21 has a nice one but too expensive for my liking right now.

I ordered one of the clear Spigen cases that is backordered on Amazon, hoping that it is not as bulky in real life as it looks. While I don't really want to cover up the mint green, I'm not sold on a clear case either. My previous experience with them (not Spigen) has been disappointing between the yellowing and being able to see all the dust/lint that gets trapped between phone and case.