S20 FE cases

bobdob

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I got my Spigen Ultra Hybrid as well, can't say I love it, though it looks good on there and it'll do the job. Just not a fan of the feel of the slick plastic. I'll probably try to find a slightly slimmer, matte one eventually.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
So my thin fit case arrived today. I took a flyer on something I found on eBay. Gotta say, I'm pleased. Super slim, matte finish with a pretty good grip. Button covers are really clicky. I'm curious how it stands up to time, wear and tear and all. Overall, a solid thin fit case for the S20 FE.

The link works in a browser, not the Forums app. Or at least it did. I don't know what's going on with the forums.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...5e-f0eb-4545-a045-721e12e01b11&token=BAyxPxC_

Attachments

• IMG_20201104_125214.jpg
    IMG_20201104_125214.jpg
    847.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20201104_125025-1.jpg
    IMG_20201104_125025-1.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20201104_124942.jpg
    IMG_20201104_124942.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Liorid

Jan 4, 2019
Visit site
Leather case for s20 fe 5g

Hi everyone
Can someone tell me pls if there is a good leather and slim case for s20 fe 5g?
I am looking for the samsung leather case but there isn't
Thks!

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Leather case for s20 fe 5g

Hi everyone
Can someone tell me pls if there is a good leather and slim case for s20 fe 5g?
I am looking for the samsung leather case but there isn't
Thks!

I want a leather case, too. I haven't seen any of any kind so far. I did get this one, which is PU leather and decent for what it is. I use it the msot of my cases:

https://www.amazon.com/Arkour-Samsung-Leather-Anti-Scratch-Shockproof/dp/B08K4TRBPF/ref=sr_1_23?crid=1WEDWFRPZ1&dchild=1&keywords=s20%2Bfe%2Bcase&sprefix=s20%2Bfe%2Caps%2C822&sr=8-23&th=1

As for genuine leather, I was watching the Burkley website, but it would appear they aren't going to make a FE case. I was hopeful since they have a lot of Samsung model cases.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Leather case for s20 fe 5g

Hi, I bought this one, will get it on monday, i hope it will be slim also

https://www.amazon.com/anccer-Newbo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6884203

Yep, that's the same one I linked above. I have the black one.

Side to side it is very slim. Not as super thin as a totallee or those barely there cases, but no more bulk than the Spigen Rugged Armor TPU case I have, which isn't bulky at all.

The back is slightly padded (raised) which I actually like. If it were genuine leather it'd be even better. A lot of the leather cases tend to just stretch it very thinly over polycarbonite. The padding makes it "nicer" and doesn't really add any noticable bulk for me.

I hope you like it. Like I said, mine is my preferred case right now.

Last edited:

zrock

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
It is available directly from Otterbox. The fit isn't quite as good as on the S9+.

Where do you see a defender case for the FE? I spoke with otterbox and their is nothing even on the table yet for another case other than the symmetry case....
The symmetry case sucks 20 some odd years of owning otter box and my phones have always been 100% scratch free when i get rid of them and they used to take a beating. This case has none of the protection of the commuter/defender cases. no button covers, no port covers, no silicone wrap. 2 days of owning my new phone and its already damaged because the case is so slippery it went sliding of my desk and hit the floor and gouged right through my screen protector.

Now im trying to find a good wallet style or something that has the protection of the good otter box series cases

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Where do you see a defender case for the FE? I spoke with otterbox and their is nothing even on the table yet for another case other than the symmetry case....
The symmetry case sucks 20 some odd years of owning otter box and my phones have always been 100% scratch free when i get rid of them and they used to take a beating. This case has none of the protection of the commuter/defender cases. no button covers, no port covers, no silicone wrap. 2 days of owning my new phone and its already damaged because the case is so slippery it went sliding of my desk and hit the floor and gouged right through my screen protector.

Now im trying to find a good wallet style or something that has the protection of the good otter box series cases

Those Symmetry cases have been slippery like that for years. I can't beleive they haven't fixed that issue. Because it is an issue.

zrock

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
Ya... not a quality otterbox product if u ask me... especially for what I paid for it... I could have gotten a $10 case and gotten the same protection

zrock

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
thanks.. looked through our local stores online and cases for the FE are far and few between... have to go out later and see.. this otterbox is going back paid $69 for it. i always paid less for the better otterbox products and its so slippery i can barley hold on to it by hand

zrock

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
Went and actually found a uag in town.. not really any better than the otterbox its a hard shell and still slippery and the other case mentioned above looks to be the same also do not need the screen protector... was thinking of a wallet style but it seems to hold the phone with a silicone case. Issue I may have with that is I ride atv and the phone sits in my side pocket.. wondering about the phone twisting or slightly bending to damage the board

RedJeep20

Oct 10, 2020
Visit site
Well, I've been a bit obsessed AND frustrated on the selection of cases for the S20 FE. I finally landed on the SupCase. Very nice case. Still not as "grippy" as a Speck, but better than what I previously had. The SupCase consists of 2 pieces. I didn't like the SHINY screen protector, plus I already had one on the phone so I flipped it over and carefully removed the clear plastic screen protector from it's frame. Cool kickstand too:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KXKT2F...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6891010

Katie_in_beautyland

Nov 23, 2020
Visit site
I got my S20 case from Popshine Cases (Pop Cases) and it saved my phone twice at least! It has the anterior case too which save the phone if it falls with face on!
Makes the phone a little thicker and I like that! It protects the cameras too and I am loving the style too!

Attachments

• c3c18a5b-3eb2-44a1-82af-ed87f114371e.jpeg
    c3c18a5b-3eb2-44a1-82af-ed87f114371e.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 29

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I got my S20 case from Popshine Cases (Pop Cases) and it saved my phone twice at least! It has the anterior case too which save the phone if it falls with face on!
Makes the phone a little thicker and I like that! It protects the cameras too and I am loving the style too!
Very nice. welcome to the forum

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams