I don't know if any of you have played with this new tool in Goodlock. I tried it at first and was underwhelmed. Then I found this picture that I thought I would use as my homescreen for October. I placed some text on it and used Nova to create shortcuts with transparent icons, etc.

Goodlock Wonderland-nightoflivingdead.jpg

But then I got to thinking.... What if I could cut out one of the hands, eidt the picture behind and then save the hand as a .png file with a transparent background and use it as the middle layer in Wonderland? So after some fiddling with the picture, I was able to do it. Ok, I'm not the best with editing pictures, so on the phone screen you don't really notice some of the crappy editing.

Here is what I came up with, with a hand that is moving as if reaching through the wall.

If you like it, here are the originals that I used so you can try it yourself. The Motion Effect settings in Wonderland are X-8, Y-5, Z-4. Any higher than that and the hand moves too much.

Here's the background without text:

Goodlock Wonderland-nightoflivingdeadanimatenotxt.jpg

Here's the hand in .png format (it has to be in .png format to retain the transparent background in Wonderland). I need to spend more time cleaning up the edges on it:

Goodlock Wonderland-notdhand.png

And here is the original background with no editing in case you want to start from scratch:

Goodlock Wonderland-nightofthelivingdead.jpg

Hopefully this inspires you for your own Wonderland design. It's a gimmick and not really useful, but pretty cool now that I came up with a way to use it.
    Attached Thumbnails Goodlock Wonderland-nightoflivingdeadanimate.jpg  
    10-03-2020 12:13 PM
    Very unique!
    justafew likes this.
    10-04-2020 04:45 AM
    I love Wonderland app. What you have done is unique and pretty neat. Well done. I normally take a photo of my cats and add falling love hearts. I enjoy that.
    justafew likes this.
    10-04-2020 10:09 AM