So this morning I wanted to take a screen shot on my phone of an error I was getting from the messenger app. And the volume down + side key did work . No matter how may times I tried it just took me to the screen for turning off or rebooting my phone . I don't under stand what I'm doing wrong . I was pushing both at the same time. I have Nova as my launcher and I set the side key to open my camera when double tapped.

The palm swipe works sort of but I'm not sure where the sensors are that the gesture is activated by. So I'm not sure where my hand should be place or how close to the screen.

Thanks in advance for any help.

This post can be deleted . I figured it out. The key to making it work is to press the buttons and release them . I feel dumb now. LOL
    10-06-2020 06:57 PM
    So this morning I wanted to take a screen shot on my phone of an error I was getting from the messenger app. And the volume down + side key did work . No matter how may times I tried it just took me to the screen for turning off or rebooting my phone . I don't under stand what I'm doing wrong . I was pushing both at the same time. I have Nova as my launcher and I set the side key to open my camera when double tapped.

The palm swipe works sort of but I'm not sure where the sensors are that the gesture is activated by. So I'm not sure where my hand should be place or how close to the screen.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    hello make sure you do quick press of power and down button at same time.. you might be pressing too long.. also do you use edge panel.? can add to tasks panel
    DanielLoreti likes this.
    10-06-2020 07:01 PM