Verizon Nationwide low band 5G just got turned on today

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was under the impression it was already there.... Does that mean they disabled it first?

What does the entry in the available Networks look like? On my Verizon variant S20 FE I have Global, LTE/CDMA, and LTE/GSM/UMTS. I assume I'll need an update to add a a network option, no? These options are the same old, same old.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
It falls under global. They'll enable it through the update.
What does the entry in the available Networks look like? On my Verizon variant S20 FE I have Global, LTE/CDMA, and LTE/GSM/UMTS. I assume I'll need an update to add a a network option, no? These options are the same old, same old.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
This all feels a little New OS Update-ish. Everyone all a buzz about the changes and chomping at the bit to get the download. I checked the map and my important places are all red. It'll be interesting to see what changes but I'm not excited about it.

Thanks for the info though. I actually wasn't expecting it to be online this soon.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Usually reps with the carriers don't have a clue for when updates will actually drop.

I just did the update and I can confirm I now have the 5G logo!

The only thing is, I don't pay for the unlimited plans, and I thought that was the only way you got 5G?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan