S21or "30" has been leaked

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Below are the alleged official leaks of the next S series which is yet to be determined its name, S21 or S30, according to Ice, the most accurate Samsung Leaker. According to him it won't be much, if any, of an upgrade from the S20 series and he even said our 20s look and feel much better and will be worth more than the 2021 version. Also Samsung is speeding up the production for it to be released by January 2021. 20201018_064128.jpeg20201018_064138.jpeg20201018_064142.jpeg

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
he even said our 20s look and feel much better and will be worth more than the 2021 version

Whatever makes you feel better dude :)

Looks fine to me. Just got the fe myself so I won't need to upgrade for a good long while. Hopefully 3-4 years from now a new z fold won't cost $2,000. Fingers crossed.

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I have zero understanding as to why Samsung feels it necessary to do this, but it won't affect me: between my Note 20 Plus and my S7 5G tablet, I think I'm good for a while. I'm not too happy with the table case offerings but it might just be that the tablet is so new the cool cases haven't been made yet, I can wait. What I have now is effortless connectivity and freedom from wifi, even with all the mistakes I make (Apple brain... gah) I'm having a blast

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving my S20 Ultra as well, despite the camera close focus issue that's been worked on, I'll keep this phone for another year or so. Its just that good.
I have zero understanding as to why Samsung feels it necessary to do this, but it won't affect me: between my Note 20 Plus and my S7 5G tablet, I think I'm good for a while. I'm not too happy with the table case offerings but it might just be that the tablet is so new the cool cases haven't been made yet, I can wait. What I have now is effortless connectivity and freedom from wifi, even with all the mistakes I make (Apple brain... gah) I'm having a blast

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Release a new model so soon. But it won't affect me, I love my new devices ������

Oh. Well, if they do actually release them in January that would be unusually early, but the S line is usually released in the first quarter, the past 4 gens in February or March.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, looks pretty cool. I've heard rumblings of leaks for it - though it does look quite similar to its older brother. Thanks for sharing them here!

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Release a new model so soon. But it won't affect me, I love my new devices ������

Don't these normally come out in Feb? We're talking one month earlier than usual... Be happy with what you own. If you aren't, you shouldn't have bought it. Any time you buy a phone, a new one is already getting ready to hit the market.

The s21 will look and feel fine. Your s20 is this years model. Next year is going to be better. Your s20 will still be fine. Just not the best Samsung on the market... Fact of life guys.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'll never understand why people always think they need to upgrade every year anyway. If you do, that's great. But Samsung will be targeting S9 and S10 owners.

I'm happy I don't have to worry about the s21. Samsung did a great job future proofing their latest flagships.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I'll never understand why people always think they need to upgrade every year anyway. If you do, that's great. But Samsung will be targeting S9 and S10 owners.

I'm happy I don't have to worry about the s21. Samsung did a great job future proofing their latest flagships.
No one ever needs to upgrade every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz