KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Getting a key not verified error this morning with Package Disabler Pro after it working fine for several weeks.

From the user feedback on Play, I'm not alone. It also seems this may be a recurring thing? I know some of you use it, too.

I'm not expecting someone knows a fix, but wondering what to expect now? Seems from feedback the dev has a rep for making purchasers buy more than once.

FYI, I haven't had any firmware updates since the VZW 5G more than a week ago and PDP was working fine since .

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah still worked up until I installed beta 11 , as that and good lock doesn't work in beta.

Oh, it stopped working this morning. So mine was also working when you installed the 11 beta.

At least via the Play Store it's a widespread issue. When I try to get "more info" from the error notification in the app, it gives me a 404 Not Found error for that webpage at the dev's site. I can open the main page you linked here, though.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh, it stopped working this morning. So mine was also working when you installed the 11 beta.

At least via the Play Store it's a widespread issue. When I try to get "more info" from the error notification in the app, it gives me a 404 Not Found error for that webpage at the dev's site. I can open the main page you linked here, though.
I thought it wasn't available in play store anymore, try email the dev

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Purchased from website not playstore, 3 years old still works.
d5491412adfba60a43622a3928989c5c.jpg

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine seems to be working still, but I just bought it (play store) within the last 2 weeks.

I bought mine since I've had the S20 FE, which I received on 10/1 (probably got PDP a couple of days later). I wouldn't think any small difference in when we bought it should matter in this case.

It does now seem to be absent from Play, though. It was still there this morning.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Purchased from website not playstore, 3 years old still works.
d5491412adfba60a43622a3928989c5c.jpg

It ticks me off to have to buy it twice (and as I said this morning purchasers seem to think this dev makes that happen in Play), but I'll probably do that from the website if there are no shenanigans. with it from there.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Tell you truth I haven't seen any updates lol I've always run it way it was my version 15.2
What's yours ?

Uh...10.0!

EDIT: And now it's appearing on the Play Store again. I had 15.2 from Play.

I purchased PDP for Samsung from their website. The app I have is called PD MDM. It was directly from the link sent after my order.

Guess it's time to send them an email.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Uh...10.0!

EDIT: And now it's appearing on the Play Store again. I had 15.2 from Play.

I purchased PDP for Samsung from their website. The app I have is called PD MDM. It was directly from the link sent after my order.

Guess it's time to send them an email.
Link me the one you see in play store , I don't see it there