HoosierDaddy

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Terrific. I bought last week for use after more experience with the phone. Thought I better fire it up for the first time because of this thread.

failKLM Unknown 701, status fail.

More info gets a 404.

Time to dispute the charge. $^&*

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It already sounded sketchy.... but look at that rating, 2.3 stars!! That would be a huge pass for me :eek:

I'd never buy an app with a rating that low. I might install one for free if it was the only option for something I wanted to do.

It was never a 5 star rating, but it's plummeted the past day+ because of the "can't verify key" issue.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Terrific. I bought last week for use after more experience with the phone. Thought I better fire it up for the first time because of this thread.

failKLM Unknown 701, status fail.

More info gets a 404.

Time to dispute the charge. $^&*

I know some of us recommended it to you. Sorry this happened.

Since it's also available from the website, you may want to email the developer and ask for a fix. If it's going to remain broken via Play, maybe they can make it right via the website option. I wouldn't hold your breath, but worth an email at least.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
This app is the best at what it does and nothing compares to it especially without root , always get from the website , and any issues try resolve with the dev , I haven't in all these years had any issues like what's mentioned but I've heard from play store version some had that .

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
This app is the best at what it does and nothing compares to it especially without root , always get from the website , and any issues try resolve with the dev , I haven't in all these years had any issues like what's mentioned but I've heard from play store version some had that .

Although, my issue with having a really old or even the wrong PD is from an order at the website yesterday.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It already sounded sketchy.... but look at that rating, 2.3 stars!! That would be a huge pass for me :eek:
It requires the following command (entered into a terminal window for the "owner" version, or by the installation package for the LG, Samsung and cloud versions):

adb shell dpm set-device-owner

Set the phone's owner? I wouldn't install that on my phone. (It allows the app to do pretty much anything. I'd have to decompile it and study it before I trusted it. Since there are many other disabler apps [Link2SD, Titanium], this would be a hard pass. [And Link2SD is free, and it's been working for me for years.])

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
It requires the following command (entered into a terminal window for the "owner" version, or by the installation package for the LG, Samsung and cloud versions):

adb shell dpm set-device-owner

Set the phone's owner? I wouldn't install that on my phone. (It allows the app to do pretty much anything. I'd have to decompile it and study it before I trusted it. Since there are many other disabler apps [Link2SD, Titanium], this would be a hard pass. [And Link2SD is free, and it's been working for me for years.])

The current Samsung version does not require root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance