S20 FE Sale

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

I saw. I am so torn between this and the pixel 5. This phone checks off a lot of boxes but I don't want to have two browsers, two messaging apps, etc.

BUT, this is a lot of of phone for this price.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I saw. I am so torn between this and the pixel 5. This phone checks off a lot of boxes but I don't want to have two browsers, two messaging apps, etc.

BUT, this is a lot of of phone for this price.
Yeah man totally understand it's a tough choice.. I'm so used to Samsung the duplicate apps don't bother me.. I default whichever one I need... Some Samsung apps actually useful.. But again you have to decide end of day what you like best and work with it off price...

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I think I want my next phone to be a foldable like the Galaxy Fold 2. The FE is VERY tempting.... but I think I may wait to see how much prices drop in the foldable arena, and maybe what new foldable's come out next year :D

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I think I want my next phone to be a foldable like the Galaxy Fold 2. The FE is VERY tempting.... but I think I may wait to see how much prices drop in the foldable arena, and maybe what new foldable's come out next year :D
I don't think I can not have a foldable now since this Fold 2.. It's really looking promising for the future of phones with more on board...

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yeah man totally understand it's a tough choice.. I'm so used to Samsung the duplicate apps don't bother me.. I default whichever one I need... Some Samsung apps actually useful.. But again you have to decide end of day what you like best and work with it off price...

A big priority on my list is call quality/ volume which this phone appears to win over the pixel. Ironically I use a sammy smartwatch.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
A big priority on my list is call quality/ volume which this phone appears to win over the pixel. Ironically I use a sammy smartwatch.
Haha you half way there... Some have complained on call quality with Pixel and others say its fine.. So it will be individual user experience...

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Haha you half way there... Some have complained on call quality with Pixel and others say its fine.. So it will be individual user experience...

I drove my wife nuts over an $8.00 whistle for soccer. I am driving my kids crazy. Of course they all converted to iphones.
They say go for the FE but the ads (or so I hear) and the screen issues have me holding off on pulling the trigger. Last Sammy I had was a Galaxy Nexus which I hated, but loved my Note 2...

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I drove my wife nuts over an $8.00 whistle for soccer. I am driving my kids crazy. Of course they all converted to iphones.
They say go for the FE but the ads (or so I hear) and the screen issues have me holding off on pulling the trigger. Last Sammy I had was a Galaxy Nexus which I hated, but loved my Note 2...
Haha too funny.. Keep an eye open coming up some sales... What service provider you on?

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Was about to purchased from Samsung, but Amazon has the best sale.

Man! I need to stop my phone addiction, no commitment lmao.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36