Hi All

I see phone on sale $550 at various places.. BestBuy.. B&H.. Amaon..

FYI also if you go to Samsung they will price match if you reach out to them..

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Facto...cUvbUpU6888198

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=hRUwqbi5

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...rch=yes&sts=ps
    KPMcClave and Morty2264 like this.
    11-19-2020 09:55 AM
    Hi All

I see phone on sale $550 at various places.. BestBuy.. B&H.. Amaon..

FYI also if you go to Samsung they will price match if you reach out to them..

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Facto...cUvbUpU6888542

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=9x7j0q2X

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...rch=yes&sts=ps
    I saw. I am so torn between this and the pixel 5. This phone checks off a lot of boxes but I don't want to have two browsers, two messaging apps, etc.

BUT, this is a lot of of phone for this price.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    11-20-2020 07:13 AM
    I saw. I am so torn between this and the pixel 5. This phone checks off a lot of boxes but I don't want to have two browsers, two messaging apps, etc.

BUT, this is a lot of of phone for this price.
    Yeah man totally understand it's a tough choice.. I'm so used to Samsung the duplicate apps don't bother me.. I default whichever one I need... Some Samsung apps actually useful.. But again you have to decide end of day what you like best and work with it off price...
    11-20-2020 07:31 AM
    I think I want my next phone to be a foldable like the Galaxy Fold 2. The FE is VERY tempting.... but I think I may wait to see how much prices drop in the foldable arena, and maybe what new foldable's come out next year
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    11-20-2020 07:58 AM
    I think I want my next phone to be a foldable like the Galaxy Fold 2. The FE is VERY tempting.... but I think I may wait to see how much prices drop in the foldable arena, and maybe what new foldable's come out next year
    I don't think I can not have a foldable now since this Fold 2.. It's really looking promising for the future of phones with more on board...
    J Dubbs likes this.
    11-20-2020 08:03 AM
    Yeah man totally understand it's a tough choice.. I'm so used to Samsung the duplicate apps don't bother me.. I default whichever one I need... Some Samsung apps actually useful.. But again you have to decide end of day what you like best and work with it off price...
    A big priority on my list is call quality/ volume which this phone appears to win over the pixel. Ironically I use a sammy smartwatch.
    11-20-2020 08:10 AM
    A big priority on my list is call quality/ volume which this phone appears to win over the pixel. Ironically I use a sammy smartwatch.
    Haha you half way there... Some have complained on call quality with Pixel and others say its fine.. So it will be individual user experience...
    11-20-2020 08:21 AM
    Haha you half way there... Some have complained on call quality with Pixel and others say its fine.. So it will be individual user experience...
    I drove my wife nuts over an $8.00 whistle for soccer. I am driving my kids crazy. Of course they all converted to iphones.
    They say go for the FE but the ads (or so I hear) and the screen issues have me holding off on pulling the trigger. Last Sammy I had was a Galaxy Nexus which I hated, but loved my Note 2...
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    11-20-2020 09:40 AM
    I drove my wife nuts over an $8.00 whistle for soccer. I am driving my kids crazy. Of course they all converted to iphones.
    They say go for the FE but the ads (or so I hear) and the screen issues have me holding off on pulling the trigger. Last Sammy I had was a Galaxy Nexus which I hated, but loved my Note 2...
    Haha too funny.. Keep an eye open coming up some sales... What service provider you on?
    11-20-2020 09:58 AM
    Haha too funny.. Keep an eye open coming up some sales... What service provider you on?
    Cricket. Need to save some $$ with teenagers lol. Service is alright.
    11-20-2020 03:57 PM
    Cricket. Need to save some $$ with teenagers lol. Service is alright.
    Haha nothing wrong with that ...so unlocked version always for your phones
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    11-20-2020 04:18 PM
    Haha nothing wrong with that ...so unlocked version always for your phones
    I just picked up the device today.....now I have to wait for amazon to deliver a case and screen protector.
    I got an excellent deal for this device so I couldn't pass it up.
    bkdodger2 and KPMcClave like this.
    11-22-2020 12:54 PM
    I just picked up the device today.....now I have to wait for amazon to deliver a case and screen protector.
    I got an excellent deal for this device so I couldn't pass it up.
    Awesome man.. I can't wait for your thoughts after running it thru the paces.. Congrats
    11-22-2020 01:06 PM
    Awesome man.. I can't wait for your thoughts after running it thru the paces.. Congrats
    Thanks. I had a protection plan on my Nokia 7.1 and I started having problems so I got store credit for it and the pixel 5 was stuck in some sort of update loop so I took it as a sign lol.
    bkdodger2 likes this.
    11-22-2020 01:14 PM
    Thanks. I had a protection plan on my Nokia 7.1 and I started having problems so I got store credit for it and the pixel 5 was stuck in some sort of update loop so I took it as a sign lol.
    Good signal indeed
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    11-22-2020 02:16 PM
    Was about to purchased from Samsung, but Amazon has the best sale.

Man! I need to stop my phone addiction, no commitment lmao.
    11-22-2020 04:53 PM
    What a great deal! Oh boy!
    11-22-2020 09:23 PM