Galaxy S20 FE Android 11 & UI 3.0 Beta roll out

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
With the news that Samsung have started to roll out the stable Android 11 & UI 3.0 releases. comes the news that the Beta test firmware release has started for the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE model.

Initially, this has started rolling out in Samsung's home country, South Korea.

See... S20FE One UI 3 beta started in South Korea

This bodes well for the Galaxy S20 FE users as it puts them on the road to a stable release in early 2021.

Users should check their Samsung Members app in case they need to sign up for the Beta test firmware. The Beta test on the Galaxy S20's was limited to 5 or 6 countries and unbranded Samsung models and therefore the Beta may not be available to everyone.

bobdob

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Good that some info is finally coming out about the FE to stop some of the speculation ("it's included in the other group of S20 models", "it is not going to get it till next fall" and so on).

I just looked in the Members app at the Notice about the upgrade and it now lists the FE 5G release (non-beta) as coming in January.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Same. It's nice to see something official regarding the Android 11 update for the FE. I never believed it was just lumped in with the S20 line.
Good that some info is finally coming out about the FE to stop some of the speculation ("it's included in the other group of S20 models", "it is not going to get it till next fall" and so on).

I just looked in the Members app at the Notice about the upgrade and it now lists the FE 5G release (non-beta) as coming in January.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Same. It's nice to see something official regarding the Android 11 update for the FE. I never believed it was just lumped in with the S20 line.

Yeah, nothing at all supprted that opinion. It wasn't in the beta the other S20s were in, etc. It didn't even get monthly updates at the same time.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana