Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Go get it
ebb72670181c45ecf088dadb748944bb.jpg

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Just got it. (Didn't feel a need to post a huge screen shot of it downloading....)

The first thing I noticed was that they fixed something I'd been unhappy about for a long time now: the status bar at the top is now using BLACK text/icons over my light colored wallpaper. Now I can see everything without having to swipe down. The old white-only status bar stuff annoyed me ever since my S9+ after I put that wallpaper on it.

Downside: yet again, Good Lock is not updated to work with the current software. Last time, it was almost a year before they got it working with Android 10.

But, since my big want from Good Lock was a "screen off" button on the screen itself, and since now I have the double tap to power off (default behavior! I didn't have to set anything to make it happen!), lack of Good Lock is not as big of a deal as it was before.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Is this just for Tmo or for Sprint as well? I saw the banner on Samsung Members and checked for updates but I'm not getting anything.

Is this just for the S20? I have the Note 20 ultra and had the banner. I'm confused...

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Is this just for Tmo or for Sprint as well? I saw the banner on Samsung Members and checked for updates but I'm not getting anything.

Is this just for the S20? I have the Note 20 ultra and had the banner. I'm confused...

I can’t speak for sprint devices. I don’t have one of those to verify. This is for the s20, s20+, and s20 ultra for T-Mobile.

Soligna

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming this doesn't include unlocked devices on T-Mobile, my S20 still is on ZTKE and I'm starting to think its gonna be stuck there

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Since the Tmo merger with Sprint, Sprint's updates now come a couple days after Tmo pushes em out. Hoping we get it on Sprint Monday or Tuesday.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Ok so we have Verizon users and T-Mobile S20 users that are receiving the update, this is good. C'mon Spectrum Mobile!

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
It doesn't have to be just locked T-Mobile phones. It can be a T-Mobile branded but unlocked.
I don't know that "branded" is the correct term, but I take your meaning. I didn't get that from the way he phrased his question, but your right. Thanks!

Soligna

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know that "branded" is the correct term, but I take your meaning. I didn't get that from the way he phrased his question, but your right. Thanks!

Yeah I was just asking about the non branded unlocked S20 direct from Samsung on T-Mobile

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Your are right branded wasn't the right term but yeah you got my meaning.

Steve Solomon1

Dec 9, 2020
Visit site
Just got it. (Didn't feel a need to post a huge screen shot of it downloading....)

The first thing I noticed was that they fixed something I'd been unhappy about for a long time now: the status bar at the top is now using BLACK text/icons over my light colored wallpaper. Now I can see everything without having to swipe down. The old white-only status bar stuff annoyed me ever since my S9+ after I put that wallpaper on it.

Downside: yet again, Good Lock is not updated to work with the current software. Last time, it was almost a year before they got it working with Android 10.

But, since my big want from Good Lock was a "screen off" button on the screen itself, and since now I have the double tap to power off (default behavior! I didn't have to set anything to make it happen!), lack of Good Lock is not as big of a deal as it was before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech