How to get Blood Oxygen reading in samsung health via S20+ and Active Watch

Lev1athon

Jan 22, 2021
Visit site
Im looking in samsung health and specifically at the screen showing Blood Oxygen readings, but it has no reading since 2018. It says on that page 'Measure your blood oxygen level with your watch' and that this data is taken from the Stress reading done by the watch.

So i have taken many Stress readings and many HR readings (for good measure...) via my active watch 2 but nothing is getting the blood oxygen reading to update in Samsung health. Everything else is populating just fine. Has anyone else had this problem and/or know how to get it to show up?
Thanks in advance

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the Active 2 or the Active? I believe this feature is only available on the Active 2 and the Galaxy Watch 3. I have the Watch 3 and there is a screen for blood ox that you can add to your widgets on your watch. You can do this from the watch or the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone. Once you do that, you just tap measure and it will take the reading.
5df4063bf4d67fb8a23daee4a8274ef8.jpg

Lev1athon

Jan 22, 2021
Visit site
I have the active watch 2. I see samsung health widgets for almost everything except blood oxygen. I see Stress, steps, water etc... but no blood oxygen.
Wonder if this has anything to do with me being in the UK?

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
From what I'm reading, the blood oxygen reading is exclusive to the Galaxy Watch 3, even though the Active 2 has the same sensor and could do this if Samsung allowed it to.