Unlock Phone/Accept USB Debugging With Broken Screen

TheHornet

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Unfortunately I have broken my S20 Ultra screen. I am trying to erase my data before sending it off to the insurer using Vysor USB debugging but due to the broken/completely black screen, I cannot accept the request for USB Debugging. USB Debugging is enabled, I simply can't see the screen to click and pair it.

@mustang7757 suggested using the find my mobile Samsung option, but unfortunately it won't let me unlock my phone (it finds it, but apparently that option isn't enabled) to then wipe it remotely.

Does anyone have a work around?

Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

Unfortunately I have broken my S20 Ultra screen. I am trying to erase my data before sending it off to the insurer using Vysor USB debugging but due to the broken/completely black screen, I cannot accept the request for USB Debugging. USB Debugging is enabled, I simply can't see the screen to click and pair it.

@mustang7757 suggested using the find my mobile Samsung option, but unfortunately it won't let me unlock my phone (it finds it, but apparently that option isn't enabled) to then wipe it remotely.

Does anyone have a work around?

Thanks.

Hi, welcome to AC!

I'm not sure there another way:(