I have my s20 plus on dark mode but i have read there is a Night mode which i cant find through Display.
    I just wanted to see if it is on/off as getting Delayed Notifications and tried everything from Battery saver to putting apps to sleep etc but been told to check this as is says (will turn off notifications if on) and wont recieve them until i unlock phone which is what i keep getting or very,very delayed,its an ongonig thing as put topic on here a nice while ago.
    Another thing...........if i have 2 phones turned on and both logged into same wifi (home) and same apps say ebay/amazon will one get the alert not the other or very delayed as it knows its been sent to that account.
    07-03-2021 02:40 AM
    Have a look at your Do Not Disturb settings which is used to suppress notifications etc.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    07-03-2021 08:53 AM
    Have a look at your Do Not Disturb settings which is used to suppress notifications etc.
    Do Not Disturb is off and i have never set it since i had the phone,i have just checked again and still off.
    Any help on this will be great,would the 2 phones on same accounts do anything.
    07-04-2021 12:16 AM
    Do Not Disturb is off and i have never set it since i had the phone,i have just checked again and still off.
    Any help on this will be great,would the 2 phones on same accounts do anything.
    I have 3 phones on the same account, my daily driver, and 2 back ups that run on wi-fi only. I've never had them on at the exact same time to check if they get notifications at the same time, but they all get the exact same notifications when I turn them on. I don't think having 2 phones signed into your accounts will affect your notifications at all
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-04-2021 04:24 AM
    I have 2 phones on the same account turned on all the time. The notifications come through on both at the same time.
    KPMcClave and J Dubbs like this.
    07-04-2021 09:01 AM
    Same here few phones on sane account and get notification
    J Dubbs likes this.
    07-04-2021 10:59 AM
    Thank you all for having the time to help,my oneplus 8 pro is always first and s20+ a good 15mins after.
    I can only putit down to signal in the house as wifi are full 100% on both but Network is low in most rooms.
    As i said thanks to all..............Great forum/site.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    07-06-2021 10:22 PM
    Thank you all for having the time to help,my oneplus 8 pro is always first and s20+ a good 15mins after.
    I can only putit down to signal in the house as wifi are full 100% on both but Network is low in most rooms.
    As i said thanks to all..............Great forum/site.
    Thats possible .
    07-06-2021 10:59 PM