S20+: When was your last update?

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I found a new S20+ a month or so ago at a great price so picked it up, like the size and it's great being able to have the SD card expansion one final time. The thing is though I have had zero updates on it since I got it, it is stuck on the 1 February security update.

It is an unlocked exynos model, just wondering what update others have on here, is the February patch typical or could mine have slipped through the net?

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Had a security update yesterday on Verizon for my S20+.

i haven't gotten that on my s20 plus yet verizon i know my stupid internet was down weds at 6 and i assumed came back up between 8 or 8:30

i didn't know verizon listed it weds on website until check friday i thought i would had gotten notify last night nada

since tomorrow is 1st of aug do you think that will pop up over wifi i got it set smart updates 2-4 pm and install security update automatically

i don't know which one you my model is smg986u

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
i haven't gotten that on my s20 plus yet verizon i know my stupid internet was down weds at 6 and i assumed came back up between 8 or 8:30

i didn't know verizon listed it weds on website until check friday i thought i would had gotten notify last night nada

since tomorrow is 1st of aug do you think that will pop up over wifi i got it set smart updates 2-4 pm and install security update automatically

7/28/21 Same model as yours . Sorry I don't know what to tell you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Don't worry it will make it's way to you

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
7/28/21 Same model as yours . Sorry I don't know what to tell you.

same model as me verizon locked eh i don't know what to do i guess we continue to wait i'm done chatting with samsung,verizon chat calling samsung and verizon tech since sat thought a resetart phone or a reset network on phone helps but nope i even got ahold of my verizon customer service guy on phone i doubt it was from my store however he insist me to manually check for software updates

but all in all they all claim that just wait to get notify system update finally at least there's somebody else who is in the same boat i am in

my phone just got pushed system update 18th

Last edited:

RickMG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I was just getting ready to ask the same question. I also have an unlocked S20+ that I originally had on Sprint now on T-Mobile (but not flashed to them). I have not had an update since June 12th. Just keep getting "Your software is up to date." Could that be? Thanks for any answers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol