What's the latest S20 FE 5G security update? (Unlocked)

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, April 16th and just got the March 1 update on AT&T. Still One UI 4.0

They are uncharacteristically late with this. Halfway through April before finally getting March out seems a bit off from them. Usually if they skip a month, they go ahead and at least do the current month when they do finally release it.

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
well i'm still waiting for april software update on my s20 plus phone to notify me last few times in verizon chat i been giving false information when i will see it over wifi they 1st tell me weds it will be sat no thurs night not sat but sun i went back double check friday they say not at all today- say i will never see it until on 22nd now i was advise if i don't see it today<-that was friday night i will see it by 22nd

i was inform that s20fe phones got april software update on weds and s20 plus phones getting are a coming

despite that they wrote it up on their website back on 7th i really don't understand what is the problem and i wished they tell me truth when i actually going to see it pop up on my phone over wifi tired of being jerked around they say 1 day not going to happen and repeat tell me another day nada

i'm on wifi at home 24/7 always turn off mobile data so give me the freakin update so i can install it verizon meh

Last edited:

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
do you ever go into settings and click on the software update tab, then check for software updates? Usually when I see updates are out I do that and I get the latest update. Verizon rolls out the update across their phones in some order but not all at once. I don't recall ever asking Verizon unless I was having a problem
Good luck

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
do you ever go into settings and click on the software update tab, then check for software updates? Usually when I see updates are out I do that and I get the latest update. Verizon rolls out the update across their phones in some order but not all at once. I don't recall ever asking Verizon unless I was having a problem
Good luck
I do that all the time. AT&T only allows one real check in a 24-hr period. You can check 20 times in 10 minutes if you want but it will only run the actual check - spinning dots and checking dialog box - only 24 hours after the last full update check.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I do that all the time. AT&T only allows one real check in a 24-hr period. You can check 20 times in 10 minutes if you want but it will only run the actual check - spinning dots and checking dialog box - only 24 hours after the last full update check.

I never knew that. Interesting. Thanks.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the May 1 update came in over the weekend. Been a while since getting 2 updates in the same month.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got one yesterday (6/16) as well. The June 1 update. Not a big one, only about 450 MB.

AT&T locked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma