samsung always on display galley cloud since going upgraded 12 device not compatible

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i don't know why when i go to play store i see all 3 that is connected btw apps manage in red saying this app isn't compatible with your device anymore contact the developers for more info

is this happening to you guys phones after just upgraded 11 to 12 or is just just affecting some phones

i did email both samsung always on display and samsung gallery developers not sure when they will reply back

i think samsung cloud don't work anymore despite i don't use it this is very odd

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
this is what i'm talking about when i go to play store go to apps manage when i scroll all the way down click on either 1 of them despite that it reworded and includes contact developer for more info as

this app isn't compatible with your device anymore contact the developers for more info

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dsq8vS8D...evice+is+Not+Compatible+With+This+Version.jpg

i'm not sure why they are saying that after i went from android 11 to 12

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
all 3 apps seems to be connected samsung cloud samsung always on display and samsung galley

like i said i went over to uk samsung community forms and i read they were doing same thing but i don't know why doing it usa phones

here's what i'm talking about

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5...-and-always-on-display-app/m-p/4575791#M37241

and this

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/gallery-no-longer-compatible/m-p/4508978

however i think samsung cloud was going to crease to exist and i don't even use it btw

again those are just uk phones folks talking about happening to them after going into android 12 but i'm us why did it happen to me

i'm just wondering if doing it to other folks phones or not after went 11 to 12

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
nope again that is what i saw when i go to google play store manage apps scroll all the way down if i click on any of them saying that message i assumed it's not showing it on your phone after you went from 11 to 12 eh

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
nope again that is what i saw when i go to google play store manage apps scroll all the way down if i click on any of them saying that message i assumed it's not showing it on your phone after you went from 11 to 12 eh
Sorry i forget , you in the US?

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
maybe funny thing if i go to my actually apps click on gallery it saying samsung galaxy store so your saying if you go to your playstore manage apps click on any of them you don't see that word in red?

from that 2nd thread i posted and i quote that person said that Samsung have got rid of the gallery that's why it says it's no longer compatible 2 weeks ago so i don't know

and on 1st thread somebody said Not sure if this is me being stupid. I have a galaxy s21 ultra (android 12) and was looking on the google app store at my installed apps and noticed on the gallery and always on display apps it states these apps are no longer compatible with your device. Is this a android 12 thing or have they become a samsung store only app. And also samsung cloud

so this is where i notice friday when i went into play store look sure enough now i don't know if this was after i clear data gallery thurs afternoon or it always been like that ever since i went into 12 back on 11th but then again i never mess with clear always on display

plus i did mention that when i go to my apps gallery look and it saying coming from samsung galaxy store instead playstore for some odd reason

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
maybe funny thing if i go to my actually apps click on gallery it saying samsung galaxy store so your saying if you go to your playstore manage apps click on any of them you don't see that word in red?

from that 2nd thread i posted and i quote that person said that Samsung have got rid of the gallery that's why it says it's no longer compatible 2 weeks ago so i don't know
Samsung hasn't didn't get rid of gallery

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ok and did you go to playstore apps manage and click on any of and are you also seeing that same message in red or are you good after upgrade 11 to 12

i wished other folks can chime in and tell me what they see but i know nobody won't just want to know if it just my phone doing it or not

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
ok and did you go to playstore apps manage and click on any of and are you also seeing that same message in red or are you good after upgrade 11 to 12

i wished other folks can chime in and tell me what they see but i know nobody won't just want to know if it just my phone doing it or not
Yes just did no dont see any that say incompatible

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
even if i wanted to uninstall samsung gallery it doesn't have it just open samsung always on display that's from phone so you can't uninstall that at all same samsung cloud

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
even if i wanted to uninstall samsung gallery it doesn't have it just open samsung always on display that's from phone so you can't uninstall that at all same samsung cloud
Package Disabler Pro(website) or alliance shield free from play store you can disable

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
call samsung for help they can't help umm i could be wrong didn't samsung galley app updated itself right after going from android 11 to 12?

like i said i have email both developers samsung gallery and samsung always on display but i doubt they will respond back this week

i never mention those i dread have to like go to a verizon store because they prob still won't touch phones

i can like go to my local phone repair center asked they got a phone on android 12 showing that or go to walmart asked them or look at phone that has it check

if i can get my sorry friend who has a motorola phone who told me he got android 12 come over sat i can look at his phone see

again i wished other folks can tell me doing it to their phone you don't think because i clear galley app data is last thurs is why doing it because like i said i never clear samsung always on display or samsung cloud so i think other 2 along with samsung galley saying those things in red since i went from 11 to 12 back on 11th of this month

i know this isn't a big deal because i don't use samsung cloud and i can i still go into my galley app do stuff always on display still works i just don't understand why showing these that is all

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
nothing is the matter i do know that aod when i go to play store manage app does looks different all i'm saying when i go over there see samsung cloud aod and gallery it's just odd seeing them in red all saying this app isn't compatible with your device anymore contact the developers for more info

i just don't understand why saying that when on android 11 they didn't say that at all just seems odd after going into android 12

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So when you go to system apps tap on AOD then open it default app store which is play store , it says this ?
Mine says same lol nothing to worry about , to find out wait for Samsung to respond, I see how you got there though Screenshot_20220124-205539_Google%20Play%20Store.jpgScreenshot_20220124-205400_Settings.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX