S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra official renders

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
  • Info from 91Mobiles
  • S20 color options: Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink (no renders available yet)
  • S20+ color options: Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cosmic Black
  • S20 Ultra color options: Cosmic Grey, Cosmic Black
  • Camera housing gets bigger with each step up in model.

samsung-galaxy-s20-image-12-696x895.jpg
samsung-galaxy-s20-image-03-696x895.jpg
samsung-galaxy-s20-image-08.jpg

I wish they'd just go with a general metallic theme for color options already, including a gold or copper option. Also, I really dislike how thin the metal chassis is on the sides. Disappointed they carried that over from the S10 5G and Note10+.

More renders in the links:

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Official = coming directly from Samsung. So NOT official (or add the word 'leaked' like the OG Post and then you're talkin'!). #JustSayin

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Official = coming directly from Samsung. So NOT official (or add the word 'leaked' like the OG Post and then you're talkin'!). #JustSayin

No, they are leaked official renders, so I absolutely should state that in the title as I did. Whether they're leaked or not probably doesn't matter as much to people as knowing they are official. They're from a proven public source that has leaked official info for years. I wouldn't even post them if they were some concept render.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I love pink phones but have never been lucky enough to own one! I bet the pink will sell well!

I'm curious to see how that one will look. Don't think pink is for me but given that Cloud Blue looks to be a metallic light blue with color shifting properties, Cloud Pink might look interesting as well, and not a true pink.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing! I think I liked the Pixel 3's Not Pink better, but this colour is still quite striking.

You're welcome :)

It'll be interesting to see how different the phones look in real life, but these official renders suggest to me that both the Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink have some sort of color-shifting properties.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Given that samsung has a history of that(color changing/shifting) I can see that being true.

It'll be interesting to see how different the phones look in real life, but these official renders suggest to me that both the Cloud Blue and Cloud Pink have some sort of color-shifting properties.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Colour shifting would be so cool! Can't wait to see the phones in person!

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Given that samsung has a history of that(color changing/shifting) I can see that being true.

Yeah, that's definitely become a thing with Samsung. If you look closely at the official renders, the bottom and bottom right of the blue and pink seem to indicate a slight shift to another color. Whereas the grey and black don't do that, perhaps indicating that those will be the more conservative color options.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Another official render here, this one from evleaks. It seems to suggest we may get a free pair of the as yet unannounced Galaxy Buds+ when we pre-order the S20.

EPGMXUbX4AAq9DD.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance