Poll: Which S20 are you getting??

Which S20??

• Total voters

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I didnt find a thread on this.

I was thinking of S20+, but I might just go for the S20 to use a smaller phone for awhile.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
S20 for me. While the Plus isn't unruly like the Note10 Plus, Note9 before it, and OnePlus 7 Pro, it's still not as comfortable or aesthetically pleasing to use one-handed as the regular size. My regular-sized Prism White S10 garnered more compliments that any phone of mine since the Nokia N9. The Ultra simply isn't even a consideration for me. Nothing against anyone that prefers phones that gigantic, but I already have a tablet and I prefer full-time one-handability.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
how about separating S20 Ultra into 128gb and 512gb?

also, this poll may be self-selecting, i.e. those enthusiasts who are most enthusiastic about their new super duper fancy schmancy S20 Ultras will rush to post their poll, so this poll may be naturally skewed to those who are S20 Ultra buyers.

just sayin'

:p

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I voted S20 Ultra, but I'm actually undecided between that and the S20 Plus. I don't think the difference would be huge, but I want to see what the reviews say about the 108mp camera and how the battery life is on the Ultra before I decide to place the order. I'm like 80% sure I'll get the Ultra.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I too am really torn between the plus and the ultra. I currently have the Note 10 plus 5G and it is at the bleeding edge of being too large and the ultra is even larger. But, moving down to the plus means losing some of the perks with the camera and battery etc.

I've only got today to figure this out so I'm between a rock and a hard place right now. I would wait but I want to take advantage of a trade in with my old S10 plus and I have a virtual debit card credit for another phone deal that is worth over $500 and needs to be used before it expires. Today has to be decision day for me.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I too am really torn between the plus and the ultra. I currently have the Note 10 plus 5G and it is at the bleeding edge of being too large and the ultra is even larger. But, moving down to the plus means losing some of the perks with the camera and battery etc.

I've only got today to figure this out so I'm between a rock and a hard place right now. I would wait but I want to take advantage of a trade in with my old S10 plus and I have a virtual debit card credit for another phone deal that is worth over $500 and needs to be used before it expires. Today has to be decision day for me.

I just think te Ultra with the bigger screen and thicker body with a case is going to look/feel huge.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Even though size is big, it'll be Ultra for me. Since it won't be my daily driver I can tolerate the big size.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
how about separating S20 Ultra into 128gb and 512gb?

also, this poll may be self-selecting, i.e. those enthusiasts who are most enthusiastic about their new super duper fancy schmancy S20 Ultras will rush to post their poll, so this poll may be naturally skewed to those who are S20 Ultra buyers.

just sayin'

:p
Dont overthink it....lol

Even if its skewed it won't change my decision

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech