Whitestone dome glass screen protector

trunge19

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
My s10+ screen has scratches all over it so I'm thinking of getting a Whitestone dome glass screen protector for the new ultra coming next week. If anyone has used one before please share your thoughts? And can it be used with a case?

trunge19

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I have used on last 2 phones and love it. Never had issue lifting up and saved my screen at least once so far. ;) As far as a case, no issues with spigen rugged armor.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
seems like a hell of a lot of production involved to install a screen protector. i'd want a screen protector for my screen protector after that because it would be a disaster to have to re-install that thing

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
seems like a hell of a lot of production involved to install a screen protector. i'd want a screen protector for my screen protector after that because it would be a disaster to have to re-install that thing

It's worth it though. Had a Whitestone Dome screen protectors on my S9+, have one on my S10+, and have one on order for my S20 Ultra.

JohnWayne27

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
You dont get a 2nd chance with whitestone. Once it lifts, its done. $50 gone. Its not that bad to install tho. Tamoria makes the same thing but half price except no install tray but its easy, trust me. Just use a level surface like kitchen counter.

jessewaldo

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
You dont get a 2nd chance with whitestone. Once it lifts, its done. $50 gone. Its not that bad to install tho. Tamoria makes the same thing but half price except no install tray but its easy, trust me. Just use a level surface like kitchen counter.

Got a link?

Edit: I found them. They're still $39! I paid $45 for 2 Whitestone dome protectors.

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I've often thought about getting one of these, but never do because it's a lot of money lost if the case causes it to lift or you screw up installation which I've seen several happen.

With that said, I wonder with the screen curve being less on the S20, will there be more issues with cases, less real estate for the case. Looking at pictures of the UAG monarch case, looks like the case is right up there to the screen, corners
f40d35cec726f9e9062f2ec108ce8402.jpg

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Honestly saved my not 10+ 4 times. Once idr which phone it was but it fell out of my pocket as I was closing my car door and I hear crunch. I thought for sure the phone was a goner. Nope the Whitestone shattered and left the phone unscathed. Yeah you spend a lot up front but with the warranty you can order another one and just pay 9.99 shipping. So buying a replacement for like 10 bucks to me is worth it.

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
so if you've never done it before and just watch the installation video (but have tons of experience installing other protectors), how long does this take to install?

cbironman24

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
How did you get the 40% off code? I can only find a 15% off code.

when I went to the site a pop up came up with a wheel to spin. You enter your email address and spin the wheel. I landed on 40% off. It only works one time per email address. You have 15 minutes to use the code they give you.