Schnail contacted me when they found I was going to the unpack event, sent out a bunch of cases, but this is the one I love most. I have tested it at the Samsung Unpack 2020 CA, BOY, we just enjoyed this case.

Schnail Flash Clear Case Review - The great S20 ultra case for people who hate cases!-img_20200224_222615.jpg
    Schnail Flash Clear Case Review - The great S20 ultra case for people who hate cases!-img_20200224_222623.jpg

First and foremost, I must say this is the best slim cell phone case I've ever owned. I am very picky when it comes to cases, and this one definitely exceeds my expectations.

This case is sleek and slim yet durable. The material is super soft yet wrapps around my phone perfectly snug. From a fit, form, and quality perspective, this phone case is adorable.

I'm a fairly careful person so usually, my phones get traded-in unscathed. For this reason, I decided to go for a lighter and sleeker case that would protect my phone from the eventual drop and still allow my phone to shine through and look good.

t will certainly protect the phone from some table drops but I wouldn't go as far as testing if it can protect it from a 6-foot fall. The case provides a better grip than the naked phone but it's not too grippy. The clear back has a micro-dot pattern that mitigates the appearance of any dust speck or bubble that might form. The fit is absolutely perfect and the edges do not interfere with the OEM screen protector that Samsung is pre-installing on this phone. I would say this case is for the kind of person that would normally sport his/her phone caseless but wants some peace of mind for that one time you'll drop your phone. Personally, I think I will keep buying these cases from now on.

You can have it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6745393 $14.98

Use coupon Schnail3 will give you 30% off
    02-24-2020 10:29 PM
    Schnail contacted me when they found I was going to the unpack event, sent out a bunch of cases, but this is the one I love most. I have tested it at the Samsung Unpack 2020 CA, BOY, we just enjoyed this case.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200224_222615.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	343.2 KB 
ID:	316958
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200224_222623.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	342.7 KB 
ID:	316959

First and foremost, I must say this is the best slim cell phone case I've ever owned. I am very picky when it comes to cases, and this one definitely exceeds my expectations.

This case is sleek and slim yet durable. The material is super soft yet wrapps around my phone perfectly snug. From a fit, form, and quality perspective, this phone case is adorable.

I'm a fairly careful person so usually, my phones get traded-in unscathed. For this reason, I decided to go for a lighter and sleeker case that would protect my phone from the eventual drop and still allow my phone to shine through and look good.

t will certainly protect the phone from some table drops but I wouldn't go as far as testing if it can protect it from a 6-foot fall. The case provides a better grip than the naked phone but it's not too grippy. The clear back has a micro-dot pattern that mitigates the appearance of any dust speck or bubble that might form. The fit is absolutely perfect and the edges do not interfere with the OEM screen protector that Samsung is pre-installing on this phone. I would say this case is for the kind of person that would normally sport his/her phone caseless but wants some peace of mind for that one time you'll drop your phone. Personally, I think I will keep buying these cases from now on.

You can have it from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6745395 $14.98

Use coupon Schnail3 will give you 30% off
    Just ordered that one a little earlier, got it for free from Schnail! Ordered the Aurora Glow. Which one is that you?
    02-24-2020 10:36 PM
    Just ordered that one a little earlier, got it for free from Schnail! Ordered the Aurora Glow. Which one is that you?
    I did not find the color they offered me, mine is a blue trim clear back case, tho
    02-26-2020 06:22 PM
    I did not find the color they offered me, mine is a blue trim clear back case, tho
    What up, Karl?
    02-26-2020 07:35 PM
    The schnail cases are nice and well made. I will be using the schnail for the new s20 ultra
    02-27-2020 09:19 AM
    What up, Karl?
    What is good, Truck!
    03-04-2020 10:27 PM