I got my S20 Ultra already! (False Alarm Sorry)

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
**Edit: False thread.. It was a wrong email 😑
Sorry.. Don't read and DELETE THREAD

So.. I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra from Verizon a couple days ago and I already got a notification yesterday that it got sent out and will be here tomorrow on Wednesday the 26th! Samsung has done this a couple times with their pre orders back in the past with me and have sent out new phones earlier than their release date. (10 days before for S20) My Note 10 plus is going to be hard to give up, but I can't wait for the ultra 😁

Delivery 2/26/20 😎 - Official Release 3/6/20

Who else is getting their S20 earlier than expected?? Comment below and let me know what your shipping status is!

Attachments

• 13002.jpg
    13002.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered any case? Trade in package? Or something similar?

Though does happen once in a while some lucky guy/gal gets the phone early because one or two slips due to some logistical error.
We have to wait and see if that's the case with you or if it's a false alarm.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't count your chickens before they hatch !

FedEx will hold that package, happens every time.

As I mentioned in my original post, this is happened to me a couple times so it's really nothing new .I'm just happy it was with the ultra, I will have the phone in hand tomorrow for sure.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Misleading thread title. You don't have your Ultra yet. You have a shipping notification with the wrong date. FedEx will probably hold it until release date. This happens all the time with big phone releases. Some people get lucky and get them a day early, but that's about it.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered any case? Trade in package? Or something similar?

Though does happen once in a while some lucky guy/gal gets the phone early because one or two slips due to some logistical error.
We have to wait and see if that's the case with you or if it's a false alarm.

I ordered a case from Dbrand - Grip case and I also traded in my Note 8, but nothing in particular with Verizon. I just bought the phone and pre-ordered it like I always do. I never buy accessories or anything from Verizon except the phone, that sh*t is for the birds haha

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Misleading thread title. You don't have your Ultra yet. You have a shipping notification with the wrong date. FedEx will probably hold it until release date. This happens all the time with big phone releases. Some people get lucky and get them a day early, but that's about it.

The title maybe a little misleading... Sorry about that

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I received the same email yesterday and was super excited, couldn't believe it was shipping so early. But then the more I looked into it, I discovered that it is for the return box of my S9plus that I am trading it.

Attachments

• 47948.jpg
    47948.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 28

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I received the same email yesterday and was super excited, couldn't believe it was shipping so early. But then the more I looked into it, I discovered that it is for the return box of my S9plus that I am trading it.

Damn... I think you're right... 🙁 I was fooled 😔

This is happened to me twice with Samsung pre-orders in the past so I automatically thought it was the phone for sure.. sorry for my post being misleading

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Damn... I think you're right... I was fooled

This is happened to me twice with Samsung pre-orders in the past so I automatically thought it was the phone for sure.. sorry for my post being misleading
Didn't I tell you it could be trade in package

Those days for crazy early shipping are gone and for the past couple of Samsung releases it's been consistent and predictable on when it ships. It's going to ship on March 2nd next Monday so you'll still be getting at least 2 days before actual release. We are almost there

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Make sure you video the unboxing of the recovery box.
Nice one
giphy.gif

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
As I mentioned in my original post, this is happened to me a couple times so it's really nothing new .I'm just happy it was with the ultra, I will have the phone in hand tomorrow for sure.

You'll be sorely disappointed if you sit around waiting for the phone to be delivered tomorrow. All this notice means is Verizon printed a label for your delivery.

I'm not a Verizon customer so am not sure how they recover trade ins. It may also be a recovery box being sent separately from phone.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Damn... I think you're right... ?????? I was fooled ??????

Its ok, it happens. I edited your thread's title :)

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Well moments ago I got tracking info from fedex that a 2 pound box delv next tuesday.I have buds and a case and the 20 Ultra on order.at 2 pounds seems heavy for just buds and a case,can this info be the phone for TUE? From TX I bet thats the case dont recall any phones shipping from TX?FED EX STD OVERNITE

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Well moments ago I got tracking info from fedex that a 2 pound box delv next tuesday.I have buds and a case and the 20 Ultra on order.at 2 pounds seems heavy for just buds and a case,can this info be the phone for TUE? From TX I bet thats the case dont recall any phones shipping from TX?FED EX STD OVERNITE

As I mentioned before, this is happened to me a couple times with pre-orders because I get all the new phones so it just might be! 🤞

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis