Where have S20 phones been the last 30 days?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Where manufactured? Who packaged? Should I quarantine the box when it arrives?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Many actually state they kill Corona Virus on the back

If I recall, the cold and Flu are both considered forms of "corona" virus. This is a different strain and may not be covered by that statement as those cleaners couldn't possibly have been tested against COVID-19, labels printed and on your store shelves already.

Doesn't Samsung manufacture in Korea? There was discussion of supply chains on a recent Android Central podcast...

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I still doubt it's an issue either way. Even the hardiest Corona Virus can only survive on non living items for up to 9 days.

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I doubt that the virus can survive for long in a sealed box, which is then placed in another sealed box, & then placed in either a ship (which would take longer to get here than the incubation period) or the unpressurized cargo hold of a plane.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
For most Americans, lack of knowledge of basic science.
You may want to include the British in that. I remember a teacher at school who, when the projector was switched on and nothing happened, suggested that we all wait for a few seconds to give the electricity time to travel along the wire.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
You may want to include the British in that. I remember a teacher at school who, when the projector was switched on and nothing happened, suggested that we all wait for a few seconds to give the electricity time to travel along the wire.
Is it possible he was being humorous?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63