Review Thread

Peter Scooze

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
https://9to5google.com/2020/03/05/galaxy-s20-camera-update-samsung/[/url]

This is a really good review and I think a lot of what they say is why I cancelled my pre-order. (I originally pre-ordered the plus)

Ignoring camera gripes for a second the biometrics are a joke really given the asking price and the reviewers comments on gestures also resonated, on my S10 I have had to rely on one handed operation plus to make them work anywhere near close to how I like.

Definitely should've tried it out first then returned it if u didn't like .I almost did the same but glad i didn't. Not all the bad reviews are correct. Yes there are a few camera issues that need to be ironed out but nothing wrong with fps. Its actually am amazing phone.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I think people just have to get use to the placement. Using it since the S10+ I consider myself a pro lol. Love that I can unlock my phone without picking it up off the desk.
Definitely should've tried it out first then returned it if u didn't like .I almost did the same but glad i didn't. Not all the bad reviews are correct. Yes there are a few camera issues that need to be ironed out but nothing wrong with fps. Its actually am amazing phone.

Peter Scooze

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site
I think people just have to get use to the placement. Using it since the S10+ I consider myself a pro lol. Love that I can unlock my phone without picking it up off the desk.

Exactly I had some issues with it when i first got the note 10+ untill i got the placement down. I also registered my finger more then once which made it even better. Works every time for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney