S20 and the LED back cover.

Pracis

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!

I need some help.

I currently have the s20 ultra and I ended up getting the led back cover. The issue that I'm having is that in the "message notifications" section, there are only two apps that can use the LED notifications. Those two apps are "messages" and "messenger"

I don't use either of these.. I haven't for years! How in the world do I add the apps that I do use?

Thanks for any responses!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
In the message notification section of the app for the LED back cover?

I would recommend that you contact the support for the LED back cover that you purchased. We wouldn't be able to alter the app or force it to offer options that it wasn't designed for.

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got this case but it's probably being returned. There are only 3 apps (Hangouts, Messages and WhatsApp) that will trigger LED notifications for me. Google Messages isn't on the list.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if you could use Samsung's Dual Messenger feature to accomplish this??? Since we're talking about SMS and you can only have one SMS service at a time I wonder if Dual Messenger would allow you to set the one that you don't use as secondary which could display to the case?

Dual Messenger is in Advanced Features in your settings.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Mine was delivered today and I already have it packed up and ready to return. I use Textra for messaging and to use the case I would have to switch to the stock app.
This case will offer absolutely no protection for this phone. It is exceptionally slippery (more so than the naked phone) and no cushion for even the slightest drop. I'm really disappointed. I was lured in by the novelty of the case. My own fault. :-X The double whammy is the case was bought with part of the pre-order incentive. Now to see if Samsung will credit me the extra $35.