Notification icons not showing in status bar

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You guys with the issue in settings >notifications>status bar is enabled ?

All those toggled like my screenshot?Screenshot_20200310-234104_Settings.jpeg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just had the same problem
Note 10+, just got android 10 and One UI 2.1
I went into Developer Options, near the bottom is "show some notifications as bubbles", I toggled it on and back off and my Icons reappeared!
Random, but I hope this helps someone :]
Thank for posting a fix hopefully it works

Trunge1983

Mar 10, 2020
Visit site
Just had the same problem
Note 10+, just got android 10 and One UI 2.1
I went into Developer Options, near the bottom is "show some notifications as bubbles", I toggled it on and back off and my Icons reappeared!
Random, but I hope this helps someone :]

That worked for me for about a week now it's back to doing it again. Any help!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So means this is an issue with many people , I am not alone ? Hope someone comes with the solution , or Samsung help us
You can catch what gave the notification by going system settings >notifications > and see what was last app that gave a notification.

See my screen shot , telegram gave last notification. Screenshot_20200517-001033_Settings~2.jpeg

Abdul Samad14

May 16, 2020
Visit site
It just sounds a notification tone , when I go to see there is no app notification? I have checked that same too , can find out .like it sound now if I go i will get the ones much older because it shows u the time when was notified

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It just sounds a notification tone , when I go to see there is no app notification? I have checked that same too , can find out .like it sound now if I go i will get the ones much older because it shows u the time when was notified
Down load Nice Catch see if you can catch anything there

DtrickK

Aug 8, 2020
Visit site
So means this is an issue with many people , I am not alone ? Hope someone comes with the solution , or Samsung help us

I have had this same issue with notification not showing. I found that the camera cut out setting is causing this. Go to settings > display > full screen apps > click 3 dots for advanced settings > turn on hide camera cutout. This adds a black bar at the top, but fixes the notification issue

You can turn the setting back off and notifications will appear. This seems to be an issue with the full screen UI

Bruce Reed

Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
Go to settings > display > full screen apps > click 3 dots for advanced settings > turn on hide camera cutout. This adds a black bar at the top, but fixes the notification issue

This didn't work for me, with or without the black bar, my status bar is gone on the home screen.

I think the problem is with a white background. If you go to Settings -> Display and select Dark mode, then you'll notice the status bar, now on a black background, is visible because it's white.

So the status bar is actually still there. You can make it visible by setting a wallpaper that's not white at the top. I was using a picture of my wife as my wallpaper, but it was white at the top.

wenso smith

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Select Start. Settings Personalization Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay