WAZE and GPS issues.

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Waze can't get a GPS position. Location services are on and other apps such as Google Maps are working normally. I did a search and saw others are having the same issue. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Waze can't get a GPS position. Location services are on and other apps such as Google Maps are working normally. I did a search and saw others are having the same issue. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

No, but glad you brought this up. It's something Waze is going to have to address. It's my go-to app for navigation, so hopefully they will look into it, but if it's only affecting Ultra users (or even S20 users) it may take awhile for them to notice.

I left a review stating the issue. Also, when you look at reviews and select "this device only" you will see the same complaints.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No, but glad you brought this up. It's something Waze is going to have to address. It's my go-to app for navigation, so hopefully they will look into it, but if it's only affecting Ultra users (or even S20 users) it may take awhile for them to notice.

I left a review stating the issue. Also, when you look at reviews and select "this device only" you will see the same complaints.
Ahhh, thought it was just me..glad to hear it was not, ill send a note into Waze too as I love that App

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Some one on google play mentioned it happened to them right after a software update, so maybe it's not isolated to the S20s.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

Nov 22, 2019
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair