I have a question about returns and am hoping somebody who successfully returned may be able to help.

I’m annoyed with the autofocus issue and I am returning my ultra for the s20+. I don’t think it’s acceptable to pay $1400 plus tax for something with such a major flaw and just be told to wait with no guarantee or timeframe.

It says you must return all original items but I removed the preinstalled screen protector when I got it because it was not very good. Am I likely to have an issue over this? I obviously have all of the items it came with but I wasn’t expecting to return it so I took that plastic sheet off and discarded it.

Has anybody successfully returned theirs without the screen protector?

Thanks
    03-17-2020 05:24 PM
    Not S20 but have returned previously without the screen protector that comes with phone. You should be perfectly fine as long as you are returning the original box, all original accessories and no damages to the phone. Don't worry about the built-in screen protector not being there.
    nuangel2 likes this.
    03-17-2020 05:44 PM
    Yeah I returned the ultra without the screen protector and they accepted it just fine. I too sent it back and got the s20+
    03-18-2020 10:50 PM
    I have a question about returns and am hoping somebody who successfully returned may be able to help.

I’m annoyed with the autofocus issue and I am returning my ultra for the s20+. I don’t think it’s acceptable to pay $1400 plus tax for something with such a major flaw and just be told to wait with no guarantee or timeframe.

It says you must return all original items but I removed the preinstalled screen protector when I got it because it was not very good. Am I likely to have an issue over this? I obviously have all of the items it came with but I wasn’t expecting to return it so I took that plastic sheet off and discarded it.

Has anybody successfully returned theirs without the screen protector?

Thanks
    The already fixed the Autofocus issues on the Exynos version.
    03-19-2020 11:57 PM