$200 off US Unlocked model - S20 and S20+ on Amazon and Best buy

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just FYI, Best buy and Amazon are currently having a sale on the US unlocked model for the S20 and S20+. Straight $200 off no strings attached. Currently the sale doesn't apply to S20 Ultra.

If buying from Amazon, please look for ships and sold from Amazon listing. There will be many third party seller listings and some will be international model so be careful.

You can get additional $50 off from best buy if you activate via carrier but you will get dinged with activation fee from your carrier since they go thru carrier upgrade process. Based on how much is the activation fee from your carrier it may not be worth it. For example Verizon charges $40 so personally I never do this and buy the activate later option and just use my current SIM.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just FYI, Best buy and Amazon are currently having a sale on the US unlocked model for the S20 and S20+. Straight $200 off no strings attached. Currently the sale doesn't apply to S20 Ultra.

If buying from Amazon, please look for ships and sold from Amazon listing. There will be many third party seller listings and some will be international model so be careful.

You can get additional $50 off from best buy if you activate via carrier but you will get dinged with activation fee from your carrier since they go thru carrier upgrade process. Based on how much is the activation fee from your carrier it may not be worth it. For example Verizon charges $40 so personally I never do this and buy the activate later option and just use my current SIM.
Good deal. They underestimated how many Ultras they would sell so probably no need to discount it until they fulfill backordered devices.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yeah ordered the S20+, going to sell the Ultra. Overall i think I’ll be more comfortable with the size and weight of the S20+. I was late to return by the time trade in was accepted etc.

Any want to buy the 512 GB Ultra off me for a good deal
I'm used to big phones. Psychologically I can't go smaller...lol

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Picked up my shiny blue S20+

Curbside BB pick up was interesting. They came out dropped off the phone in my trunk.
36a895feb002a456724b8ce41b7fb1c0.jpg

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah ordered the S20+, going to sell the Ultra. Overall i think I’ll be more comfortable with the size and weight of the S20+. I was late to return by the time trade in was accepted etc.

Any want to buy the 512 GB Ultra off me for a good deal

What’s a good deal?!

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I picked up an open book return S20+ in Aura Blue for $850. Order is processing and will be received by 3/31 it sooner. Thanks for the heads up.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I picked up an open book return S20+ in Aura Blue for $850. Order is processing and will be received by 3/31 it sooner. Thanks for the heads up.
Yeah forgot to mention there are open box options for $850 at best buy online which is a screaming deal for unlocked S20+. Good pick up.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
They didn't pick me this time, they sent another email to ask couple more questions and nada .

Oh so would we have gotten email already if we had been picked? They sent me an email asking if there was another phone I’d want if my initial preference was out of stock.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh so would we have gotten email already if we had been picked? They sent me an email asking if there was another phone I’d want if my initial preference was out of stock.
Same here they asked , buy this time should of been something unless with with everything happening might delay

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
So I had posted that I ordered the S20+ from Bestbuy and I did. However on the app I could not see the order immediately and I thought it did not go through but to my surprise I ended up ordering 2 S20+ in Bestbuy Blue. Now I'll have to pay a restock fee to send it back.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So I had posted that I ordered the S20+ from Bestbuy and I did. However on the app I could not see the order immediately and I thought it did not go through but to my surprise I ended up ordering 2 S20+ in Bestbuy Blue. Now I'll have to pay a restock fee to send it back.
If you haven't opened the phone they don't charge restocking fee. So you can just return without opening. I know in the current situation best buy store return might not be an option depending on where you are. But if you decide to return via mail, make sure you take pictures and videos of the phone along with shipping box to show that you didn't open the phone. And if they charge you restocking fee, you can get back to them and say you didn't even open the phone and it was a duplicate order. They will waive it if they charge.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis