Where is flossy

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Another review he released, still no real review for the S20 series.
0f3db10911b9a17a673a6fc50b629224.jpg

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I just watched his video on the Redmagic and it was fun. No White Shoes so little disappointed as a cat lover. But that phone is a powerhouse.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Another review he released, still no real review for the S20 series.
0f3db10911b9a17a673a6fc50b629224.jpg

Ugh what the heck!? It’s almost been a month since the phone has been out.

Ok so I just looked on his channel and he did the unboxing and impressions video of the S10 on March 8, 2019 and then exactly one week later dropped the real review.

Dang he dropped the Ultra First impressions video on February 20th! Wow that’s a huge gap. This review is probably going to be 3 hours long.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Ugh what the heck!? It’s almost been a month since the phone has been out.

Ok so I just looked on his channel and he did the unboxing and impressions video of the S10 on March 8, 2019 and then exactly one week later dropped the real review.

Dang he dropped the Ultra First impressions video on February 20th! Wow that’s a huge gap. This review is probably going to be 3 hours long.
That's why I started this post. Maybe he doesn't want to dog the s20 to much and lose Samsung.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So was watching a Flossy Real Review of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro he released the other day, I was looking at the comments and someone asked what's with the Ultra Real Review. So to let people that are curious know a commentor said,

"He explained it in the last live stream he did. He did the video but the SD card was corrupted. He talks about the phone in the livestream though. It's a go but the cameras needs fixed."

So I checked out a little of his Live Stream vid cause he's funny at times and found his comments on the Ultra and if you want you can forward to the 19 minute mark to hear his mention of the Real Review of the Ultra but after a couple of minutes basically jump to minute 28 for the review.

He says it's his favorite phone, but he can't recommend it to other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_hns-To3o

Last edited:

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
So was watching a Flossy Real Review of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro he released the other day, I was looking at the comments and someone asked what's with the Ultra Real Review. So to let people that are curious know a commentor said,

"He explained it in the last live stream he did. He did the video but the SD card was corrupted. He talks about the phone in the livestream though. It's a go but the cameras needs fixed."

So I checked out a little of his Live Stream vid cause he's funny at times and found his comments on the Ultra and if you want you can forward to the 19 minute mark to hear his mention of the Real Review of the Ultra but after a couple of minutes basically jump to minute 28 for the review.

He says it's his favorite phone, but he can't recommend it to other people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_hns-To3o
Thank you. I'll never understand why people expect professional pictures from a cell phone, but it is what it is. I've taken several pictures and I don't have camera issues or at least the ones others are having, maybe because I'm not expecting professional pictures from any cell phone and I didn't buy the ultra for the camera, I bought it for the size mainly over the S20+, the 16 ram to try it out, and with best buys promo it was like a $100 more to do so.

So what I'll take from flossy, if you are anal about a camera focus on a cell phone, the ultra isn't for you. He did say something else though, everything else about the phone there was nothing bad about it. Flossy very seldom reviews a phone without some issues, he said there was none. So, guess it sucks if the camera is that important to you, you have to skip the ultra. The only reason to go with the ultra over the S20+ is size and more ram.

I'll say it again, Qualcomm forcing 5G on the new processor is the main culprit for the high price IMO. All versions of the S20 line were expensive. I fear what the note 20 pricing will be, might be the first time skipping upgrading, they are just getting to expensive to upgrade that often, we'll see how good the trade in are.

AlphaBeepBeep

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site
I’d agree with what he said. Great phone hindered by the camera somewhat. For me my s20 ultra is either great or it can’t focus and just hunts.

I don’t know which camera I’m getting (the good one or the one that won’t focus) until I open the app.

Sometimes it will focus right away and it will be great and other times it just won’t focus or it will do some weird things to the images like odd colors, weird blurs in the center of the image, etc. mixed bag for sure.

I like it but If I could go back in time I’d buy the s20+ or just keep my note 10.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I had the ultra 512gb and finally sent it back. 1 reason was cost. After my trade in for the ultra was 1119.99 and after returning it and applying my trade-in to the 20+ was 599.99. I think for this reason alone made the 20+ a more sensible buy for me.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Still no real review from this foo!! What the heck?!

I posted his "Review" above. Unfortunately he had an "accident" with his SD card that corrupted his Real Review of the Ultra... after Samsung asked him to hold off on reviewing until after the software update... and at the 19 minute mark of the video he said, "We do it tonight yo (in that video)."

To save you scanning through 6 hours and 29 minutes of video, just skip to the (edited) 28 minute mark to get into the Real Review of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.

He says it's his favorite phone, but he can't "co-sign" it to other people. A major No Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_hns-To3o&t=1168s

Last edited:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I posted his "Review" above. Unfortunately he had an "accident" with his SD card that corrupted his Real Review of the Ultra... after Samsung asked him to hold off on reviewing until after the software update... and at the 19 minute mark of the video he said, "We do it tonight yo (in that video)."

To save you scanning through 6 hours and 29 minutes of video, just skip to the 29 minute mark to get into the Real Review of the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.

He says it's his favorite phone, but he can't "co-sign" it to other people. A major No Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_hns-To3o&t=1168s

Ok so just checked it out and I’m bummed that his video got corrupted. He should have posted a video then stating that cause I don’t watch his live streams.

See just shows that SD cards suck haha.