Where is flossy

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I know. I don't really care about his opinion, I like it regardless what he says. Usually everything he reviews is a major go and to damn expensive. I just like watching to see if he points out anything I haven't noticed.

But some devices are a "quad major go" or a "major, major, major, major go". I agree with him though, they are all "TGH" the last few years.

Flossy definitely is the most entertaining Youtube tech guy. I usually can't watch all the way through long Youtube videos but always find myself sitting through 30 minutes + reviews from Floss.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
But some devices are a "quad major go" or a "major, major, major, major go". I agree with him though, they are all "TGH" the last few years.

Flossy definitely is the most entertaining Youtube tech guy. I usually can't watch all the way through long Youtube videos but always find myself sitting through 30 minutes + reviews from Floss.
I like the entertainment. all are quad major go's anymore

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I could care less about his opinion and most of the time I like opposite things of what he likes . I just watch for entertainment and he is pretty good at it. So it's time pass

Didn't know he has COVID, hopefully he recovers fast.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking... I actually don't think Floss will give the Ultra a quad go. We'll see.

Yeah I could care less about his opinion and most of the time I like opposite things of what he likes . I just watch for entertainment and he is pretty good at it. So it's time pass

Didn't know he has COVID, hopefully he recovers fast.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking... I actually don't think Floss will give the Ultra a quad go. We'll see.
Definitely he'll, he always like phones filled with all the fancy features and price isn't a concern. There is a reason why Samsung and Hawaii phones are always on his quad go since they have every imaginable feature one can think of. It'll be major surprise if he doesn't.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I know. I don't really care about his opinion, I like it regardless what he says. Usually everything he reviews is a major go and to damn expensive. I just like watching to see if he points out anything I haven't noticed.

I'm the same. I only watch for features that I don't know about. I can't sit and watch the whole video. I will look/stop when Xerxes aka White Shoes is in the picture lol