Samsung account and cloud websites offline?

ricardovix

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I'm trying to switch from my s10+ to my s20+ but I can't, because when I try to login in my samsung account I have a "network error".
I've also tried to login through my computer, wife iphone, using wifi, 4g and nothing, the account.samsung.com are offline to me.
Does anyone know what's happening? The website is really having problems? Does anyone know when it will be back online?

Thanks!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In the last few days, yes (both, 4G and home internet are from the same provider). This is the 1st time that this problem happened.

"Claro" (I'm from Brazil)
Yeah strange , go to settings>general management>reset>reset network see if that helps

ricardovix

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
mustang, now I'm facing another problem...

I hate the "Whatsapp Images" folder inside que gallery because of the XXX images that everyone share. To solve that I always created a ".nomedia" file inside the "Whatsapp Images" folder (Internal Memory->Whatsapp->Media->Whatsapp Images) using the Solid Explorer and that always solve the problem to me, because the Whatsapp Images dissapear from my gallery folder.

I've done that twice today but it corrupted ALL my whatsapp images. I click on them (inside the whatsapp app) and they're not available. When I access the WhatsApp Image using Solid Explorer ALL images are gone and I can't see the files.

Do you know why this is happening?

Regards,

Ricardo

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
mustang, now I'm facing another problem...

I hate the "Whatsapp Images" folder inside que gallery because of the XXX images that everyone share. To solve that I always created a ".nomedia" file inside the "Whatsapp Images" folder (Internal Memory->Whatsapp->Media->Whatsapp Images) using the Solid Explorer and that always solve the problem to me, because the Whatsapp Images dissapear from my gallery folder.

I've done that twice today but it corrupted ALL my whatsapp images. I click on them (inside the whatsapp app) and they're not available. When I access the WhatsApp Image using Solid Explorer ALL images are gone and I can't see the files.

Do you know why this is happening?

Regards,

Ricardo
That's strange you would have to go through that , mine save to gallery.

You have these checked in WhatsApp settings?Screenshot_20200327-153506_WhatsApp.jpeg

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Did you already try deleting the .nomedia file? Also, go to Settings>Apps, select WhatsApp, then Storage, then clear its cache. Do the images still show up as corrupted?

Have you contacted your ISP's support team about this inability to connect to your Samsung account? One thing to try is to temporarily disable IPv6, either in your router settings or your phone's APN settings.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Did you already try deleting the .nomedia file? Also, go to Settings>Apps, select WhatsApp, then Storage, then clear its cache. Do the images still show up as corrupted?

Have you contacted your ISP's support team about this inability to connect to your Samsung account? One thing to try is to temporarily disable IPv6, either in your router settings or your phone's APN settings.
I believe OP tried both wifi and data same results to log into Samsung account

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance