Hello Guys,
    I'm trying to switch from my s10+ to my s20+ but I can't, because when I try to login in my samsung account I have a "network error".
    I've also tried to login through my computer, wife iphone, using wifi, 4g and nothing, the account.samsung.com are offline to me.
    Does anyone know what's happening? The website is really having problems? Does anyone know when it will be back online?

Thanks!
    03-26-2020 05:24 PM
    I'm not having issues on my end, but possible your area is
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 05:27 PM
    I'm not having issues on my end, but possible your area is
    Looks like it's my internet provider, 2 friends that use another provider accessed the site with no problem and I accessed using a VPN.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-26-2020 06:04 PM
    Looks like is my internet provider, 2 friends that have another provider accessed the site with no problem and I accessed using a VPN.
    Ok then try without VPN
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 06:08 PM
    Ok then try without VPN
    without VPN i can't access (they can).
    03-26-2020 06:09 PM
    without VPN i can't access (they can).
    Oh , wow that's strange
    Without a vpn do you see other issues like cant go into websites or not receiving texts?
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 06:16 PM
    Oh , wow that's strange
    Without a vpn do you see other issues like cant go into websites or not receiving texts?
    No, I'm just having problem with samsung account website.
    03-26-2020 06:17 PM
    Do you have any issues login into your Samsung account on the phone?
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 06:22 PM
    In the last few days, yes (both, 4G and home internet are from the same provider). This is the 1st time that this problem happened.
    03-26-2020 06:54 PM
    Who's your cell phone provider?
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 06:55 PM
    In the last few days, yes (both, 4G and home internet are from the same provider). This is the 1st time that this problem happened.

"Claro" (I'm from Brazil)
    03-26-2020 07:06 PM

"Claro" (I'm from Brazil)
    Yeah strange , go to settings>general management>reset>reset network see if that helps
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 07:25 PM
    Yeah strange , go to settings>general management>reset>reset network see if that helps
    still not working, unfortunately.
    03-26-2020 11:43 PM
    still not working, unfortunately.
    Maybe try reach out to Samsung see what's going on with your account.
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-26-2020 11:55 PM
    mustang, now I'm facing another problem...

I hate the "Whatsapp Images" folder inside que gallery because of the XXX images that everyone share. To solve that I always created a ".nomedia" file inside the "Whatsapp Images" folder (Internal Memory->Whatsapp->Media->Whatsapp Images) using the Solid Explorer and that always solve the problem to me, because the Whatsapp Images dissapear from my gallery folder.

I've done that twice today but it corrupted ALL my whatsapp images. I click on them (inside the whatsapp app) and they're not available. When I access the WhatsApp Image using Solid Explorer ALL images are gone and I can't see the files.

Do you know why this is happening?

Regards,

Ricardo
    03-27-2020 02:01 PM
    mustang, now I'm facing another problem...

I hate the "Whatsapp Images" folder inside que gallery because of the XXX images that everyone share. To solve that I always created a ".nomedia" file inside the "Whatsapp Images" folder (Internal Memory->Whatsapp->Media->Whatsapp Images) using the Solid Explorer and that always solve the problem to me, because the Whatsapp Images dissapear from my gallery folder.

I've done that twice today but it corrupted ALL my whatsapp images. I click on them (inside the whatsapp app) and they're not available. When I access the WhatsApp Image using Solid Explorer ALL images are gone and I can't see the files.

Do you know why this is happening?

Regards,

Ricardo
    That's strange you would have to go through that , mine save to gallery.

You have these checked in WhatsApp settings?Samsung account and cloud websites offline?-screenshot_20200327-153506_whatsapp.jpeg
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-27-2020 02:35 PM
    That's strange you would have to go through that , mine save to gallery.

You have these checked in WhatsApp settings?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200327-153506_WhatsApp.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	318510
    Actually, what I want is to hide the whatsapp images from my gallery, using the ".nomedia" file. But now, when I create it, all my images (inside whatsapp chats) are corrupted.
    03-27-2020 02:52 PM
    Ok gotcha let me see if @B. Diddy or @Javier P can help
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-27-2020 02:55 PM
    Did you already try deleting the .nomedia file? Also, go to Settings>Apps, select WhatsApp, then Storage, then clear its cache. Do the images still show up as corrupted?

Have you contacted your ISP's support team about this inability to connect to your Samsung account? One thing to try is to temporarily disable IPv6, either in your router settings or your phone's APN settings.
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-27-2020 03:43 PM
    Did you already try deleting the .nomedia file? Also, go to Settings>Apps, select WhatsApp, then Storage, then clear its cache. Do the images still show up as corrupted?

Have you contacted your ISP's support team about this inability to connect to your Samsung account? One thing to try is to temporarily disable IPv6, either in your router settings or your phone's APN settings.
    I believe OP tried both wifi and data same results to log into Samsung account
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-27-2020 04:07 PM

I solve the whatsapp problem creating a .nomedia file using "simple file manager pro" instead solid explorer and it worked, so looks like it was a solid explorer problem when creating the .nomedia file.

About the samsung account, I've tried 4g and wifi, both from same provider, and I can't access. Using another wifi/4g provider or VPN I accessed.

I'll reach them and try to solve it, but, knowing how the services are here in Brazil, it will take a long time to fix it.
    03-27-2020 04:19 PM
    Ok, but also try disabling IPv6 temporarily in your router settings. If you don't have a manual for your router, do a web search for "[your router model] manual," which should show you how to log into the settings using your browser. Then look in the settings for IPv6 and disable it.
    ricardovix likes this.
    03-27-2020 04:52 PM
    Ok, but also try disabling IPv6 temporarily in your router settings. If you don't have a manual for your router, do a web search for "[your router model] manual," which should show you how to log into the settings using your browser. Then look in the settings for IPv6 and disable it.
    Already tried that, didn't solve, unfortunatelly
    03-27-2020 04:54 PM
    What about this? Open WhatsApp, three dots top right, settings, chats and make sure this option is switched off.
    Samsung account and cloud websites offline?-screenshot_20200327-190249.jpeg
    mustang7757 and ricardovix like this.
    03-27-2020 05:05 PM
    What about this? Open WhatsApp, three dots top right, settings, chats and make sure this option is switched off.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200327-190249.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	318518
    This method don't hide the pictures when I click on the "camera" icon inside a conversation (to share a picture). But creating a .nomedia file using "simple file manager pro" instead solid explorer solve the problem.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-27-2020 05:55 PM