Are there any apps out there or a setting I'm missing that will change the ringer to vibrate when music is playing. I don't want to hear my notifications or ringtone through my Bluetooth player or earbuds when I'm listen to music. Changing the ringer to vibrate stops this, but I can't always remember to change it everytime and then back to ringer when done listening to music. Ideally, I would like to be able to keep the ringer on and have the notification sound play through the phone and not the Bluetooth player. I've tried the separate sound setting but you can only choose one app and device. The Don't Pause app would change the ringer to vibrate when music was started and then change it back when music was stopped. But this app is no longer available or supported.
    04-04-2020 07:04 AM
    Bixby Routines. You can set a routine that when you connect to a particular Bluetooth device, you can change the sound mode to your liking... in your case, vibrate. Then when the device disconnects, and mode goes back to sound.
    pjniez and criminal_bg like this.
    04-04-2020 08:38 AM