https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-gala...-audio-review/

DXOMARK score of 69... For audio.

Going through my Flipboard news in my “Samsung Galaxy” feed and cake across this. Didn’t even know they reviewed the audio.
    04-05-2020 11:28 PM
    Thats odd. The audio sounds great on my phone. Its loud as ever. As long as the camera is great thats my main concern.
    04-06-2020 08:16 AM

Going through my Flipboard news in my “Samsung Galaxy” feed and cake across this. Didn’t even know they reviewed the audio.
    You should have mentioned audio in the thread title. I clicked in here thinking it was for the camera.
    04-06-2020 08:43 AM
    You should have mentioned audio in the thread title. I clicked in here thinking it was for the camera.
    Edited thread title for clarity.
    04-06-2020 09:01 AM
    Edited thread title for clarity.
    Thanks
    04-06-2020 09:02 AM
    To clarify that is a pretty good score for audio, best Samsung phone yet and only behind a few phones. Only 1 point higher than the pixel 4, which I don't agree with as the audio is much better in my opinion there, but not as good as iPhone 11 Pro.
    04-06-2020 09:32 AM
    To clarify that is a pretty good score for audio, best Samsung phone yet and only behind a few phones. Only 1 point higher than the pixel 4, which I don't agree with as the audio is much better in my opinion there, but not as good as iPhone 11 Pro.
    That would depend on what you are defining as audio. The S20 Ultra speaker phone is louder than the 11 Pro....I'm not positive about the sound itself and I don't listen to music that way. If you are using Bluetooth, Android 8.0 and newer supports Sony's LDAC protocol which is as close as you can get wired sound on Bluetooth at the moment. Of course that's limited to certain Sony products. I haven't tried wired on the 11 Pro but the S20 Ultra with Dolby Atmos enabled is spectacular.
    04-06-2020 07:43 PM
    That would depend on what you are defining as audio. The S20 Ultra speaker phone is louder than the 11 Pro....I'm not positive about the sound itself and I don't listen to music that way. If you are using Bluetooth, Android 8.0 and newer supports Sony's LDAC protocol which is as close as you can get wired sound on Bluetooth at the moment. Of course that's limited to certain Sony products. I haven't tried wired on the 11 Pro but the S20 Ultra with Dolby Atmos enabled is spectacular.
    I was referring to audio as sound from the speakers in the phone, Ie watching video, speaker phone, games, etc. And was just my opinion on what sounds better to me.
    04-06-2020 07:52 PM
    I was referring to audio as sound from the speakers in the phone, Ie watching video, speaker phone, games, etc. And was just my opinion on what sounds better to me.
    Could be it that it does sound better. The S20 is louder but louder isn't always better though it might be preferred by some.
    04-06-2020 08:37 PM
    Thank you for putting me on to the Samsung galaxy feed! I am now following!

04-24-2020 05:41 AM
    Thank you for putting me on to the Samsung galaxy feed! I am now following!
    What's the galaxy feed?
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-24-2020 06:19 AM
    Flipboard app is a news aggregation app. If you are a fan of it and how it lays out your news, then you can basically search "Samsung Galaxy" and then you'll see a #Samsung Galaxy feed you can subscribe to you. Pulls everything Samsung Galaxy related from all over into one feed.

Years ago I use to use a news app called Zite which I felt was better but Flipboard bought them and kinda intergrated some things from them so I've gotten use to it. UI is ok on my Note but for me, it still runs best on tablet its more laid out magazine style and I'll sit in my fav chair at home flipping through pages of articles on my iPad Pro like it was a magazine.

What's the galaxy feed?
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-24-2020 07:01 AM
    Audio from the G20 is alright. With Dolby Atmos it gets a little better for sure... But for serious audiophiles, a wired headphones pair with a external dac is the way to go. One can easily bump that score to 10 with the right equipment.
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-26-2020 05:48 AM