You've seen the posts, the s20 line is not worth the money, the camera isn't much better, it's basically the same phone as the S10, not enough to justify price, ECT..

I opened my phone a few days ago, put in all my info and started going to town. I have owned a few Samsungs and also pixel and iPhones. I've always liked the features on Sammy's but my first priority is a smooth and fluid user experience. I noticed right away that the usual, app folder, edge window and long hold for options stutter, which I HATE!!! was not there. I was like "wow this 120htz is no joke"!. I then went to settings and realized it was on 60. I was pretty perplexed because my S10 was also the same refresh rate but was not smooth in these areas. I even set the animations so I didn't need to see the folder and edge all janky when opening. When I did set to 120, it was like something I've never experienced. Everything super smooth, and just a joy to use. Now, I'm not big on camera and I'm no expert, bit the thing takes tremendous photos. I also like the less curve on the screen, the small hole punch and the haptics are amazing. Overall, I'm really happy with this phone.

My point to others is that, if your overall need is top notch user experience, like better than iPhone, I don't think you can go wrong, even at the high price. It is so much better than my S10, it's not even close.

Just my opinion as an average consumer
    Morty2264 and nuangel2 like this.
    04-11-2020 08:12 AM
    You've seen the posts, the s20 line is not worth the money, the camera isn't much better, it's basically the same phone as the S10, not enough to justify price, ECT..

I opened my phone a few days ago, put in all my info and started going to town. I have owned a few Samsungs and also pixel and iPhones. I've always liked the features on Sammy's but my first priority is a smooth and fluid user experience. I noticed right away that the usual, app folder, edge window and long hold for options stutter, which I HATE!!! was not there. I was like "wow this 120htz is no joke"!. I then went to settings and realized it was on 60. I was pretty perplexed because my S10 was also the same refresh rate but was not smooth in these areas. I even set the animations so I didn't need to see the folder and edge all janky when opening. When I did set to 120, it was like something I've never experienced. Everything super smooth, and just a joy to use. Now, I'm not big on camera and I'm no expert, bit the thing takes tremendous photos. I also like the less curve on the screen, the small hole punch and the haptics are amazing. Overall, I'm really happy with this phone.

My point to others is that, if your overall need is top notch user experience, like better than iPhone, I don't think you can go wrong, even at the high price. It is so much better than my S10, it's not even close.

Just my opinion as an average consumer
    Glad you're enjoying your phone! Just out of curiosity, which of the S20's did you get?
    04-11-2020 09:00 AM
    Glad you're enjoying your phone! Just out of curiosity, which of the S20's did you get?
    Regular S20. With a case, the size is perfect for me.
    msm0511 likes this.
    04-11-2020 10:21 AM
    So glad you are liking your S20! I've heard it's a very smooth device. I feel like it would've met my needs had I waited six months longer to upgrade.
    DominionRoofs likes this.
    04-11-2020 10:26 AM