Rcs now integrated between sprint and tmobile

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and RCS only works with Google messages as the person I am texting must also be using Google messages. Samsung messages, as far as I know, does not offer RCS.
Its all mixed , at this moment Google has its own rcs , and carrier's also

Edit: Samsung unlocked version no rcs at all no matter what carrier stock message app.

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I typically use Samsung messages and was reading about the Verizon messages and Google. For some reason, I like the Samsung one better. However, I do have Google messages and have used that at times. Verizon messages supposedly has RCS but to me, the layout of it sucks.

Thanks for responding!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I typically use Samsung messages and was reading about the Verizon messages and Google. For some reason, I like the Samsung one better. However, I do have Google messages and have used that at times. Verizon messages supposedly has RCS but to me, the layout of it sucks.

Thanks for responding!
I personally like Samsung messages also but I'm unlocked version rcs , so I'll switch to googles also

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
lol. Well, TBH, they have a long way to go still on the rebuild. Sadly, all of Detroit's teams are at or near the bottom. Brutal times in the D. lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
lol. Well, TBH, they have a long way to go still on the rebuild. Sadly, all of Detroit's teams are at or near the bottom. Brutal times in the D. lol
The wings :(
I'm so upset but rebuild was going happen at some point , 25 years in row playoff 4 cups
Go Redwing :)

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wings. ugh. Yeah, miserable. Still my team though. Wings had an awesome run. Stevie Y will get them back to playoff hockey!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke