Samsung Galaxy S11 with 5x zoom & 108MP camera!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just wish samsung would give us the option for a flat screen again. I HATE the curved edges... no glass screen protector, so many accidental edge touches...
Doubtful....the cries aren't big enough or loud enough to bring back flat screens.

callihan_44

May 2, 2014
Visit site
well I decided to get the s10 in white, the headphone jack is nice to have and coming from iphones with the dongle adapter which ive lost at the gym it can be frustrating ...I have several pairs of wired skull candy buds and cant justify getting wireless ear buds yet.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
well I decided to get the s10 in white, the headphone jack is nice to have and coming from iphones with the dongle adapter which ive lost at the gym it can be frustrating ...I have several pairs of wired skull candy buds and cant justify getting wireless ear buds yet.

Happy Phone Day! I too have the Prism White S10 - it's a phenomenal phone! I get what you're saying about the headphone jack - coming from a Pixel 2, I adapted but it's nice to have it back!

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
If someone would have the guts to make a thicker phone with a retractable lens then they could increase the size of sensor and battery.
Excellent point. You can apply this to battery size/life as well. Increase the thickness of a phone by a couple of mm's and you get a battery that can last two days.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Excellent point. You can apply this to battery size/life as well. Increase the thickness of a phone by a couple of mm's and you get a battery that can last two days.
Samsung doesn't need to make thicker , they have some of the thinest phones on the market with close to 2 day battery

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
But if Samsung could somehow do all of that in the same thickness...

Looks like the new phones will be larger anyway

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Ideally I would go for a phone with a headphone jack, but it’s not a deal-breaker for me. Same thing with expandable storage. Features like camera, battery, display/design, performance and to a lesser extent software matter more to me.

I don't really care about the headphone jack, but anything that loses expandable storage I won't buy. I'll go out and get another 10 plus when my current one dies, if it comes to that.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't really care about the headphone jack, but anything that loses expandable storage I won't buy. I'll go out and get another 10 plus when my current one dies, if it comes to that.

I read a rumor recently that Samsung may only put the sd slot in the S20 Ultra.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I read a rumor recently that Samsung may only put the sd slot in the S20 Ultra.

Haven't even heard of that yet. But honestly I'm not kidding. In the past, I would have felt a lot of urgency to go along with the feature loss to get the latest and greatest. At this point, I'm not so sure that's true anymore. I'm perfectly happy with my 9 plus. I could buy some series 10 models and be happy for a very long time.

My only caveat is 5G. At some point, although not now, I would like 5G. I guess I'll have to see how that works out. Maybe I will be forced to buy something like a half terabyte phone at some point. Of course that will greatly increase the cost of an already incredibly expensive phone. And you have to buy it again when you do upgrade, meaning there will be an incentive not to upgrade. I guess that's one answer.

Too many things up in the air. I guess we will have to weigh pros and cons when they get here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay