S21 custom colors

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Since the S21 forum isn't available yet I figured this is the best place to bring it up, but I'm excited about the rumor of being able to personalize the S21 with other colors. One of my pet peeves over the last few model releases was the lack of color at least in the U.S for galaxy devices. Although I love getting my phones as early as possible I could wait a few weeks to get an exclusive color. Also which there were more colors for the Ultra but it's a step in the right direction. Anyway if you were to order an S21 based on the colors you've seen which would you pick? I'm leaning towards the phantom blue or brown on the Ultra. Would go with red in a heartbeat if it were to be available for that model.

https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s21-custom-colors-delay_id129504

BotanicalStig

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
That brown is very, very nice. Won't be spending $1k+ on a phone any time soon, though. Maybe they'll offer it on an FE model in the future.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That's a modest turn around period. I remember when Motorola was doing the whole phone customizations it took a few months. Granted you could change almost everything exterior including the buttons. Wonder if this will open them up for any other future customizations.
It's interesting that Samsung offering this option. Not to mention 4 weeks waiting period.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I hope this opens the door for more colors at launch. Reminds me of the S3. They had tons of exclusive carrier colors, but they all came out months after original S3 launch which didn't help first adapters.
That brown is very, very nice. Won't be spending $1k+ on a phone any time soon, though. Maybe they'll offer it on an FE model in the future.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm still disappointed about SD card, but the colors look nice, Matt black.
9f9133c52d179c148632608d0db1bcb0.jpg

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm still holding out hope that the Ultra will have sd slot and they do look nice although the black ones look too similar to the table. They're almost blending in lol
I'm still disappointed about SD card, but the colors look nice, Matt black.
9f9133c52d179c148632608d0db1bcb0.jpg

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
AMAZING! And I also like that they won't charge you extra for purchasing a colour that may be "more exclusive" because it's getting released later than the others. I like the sounds of the Phantom Navy, and maybe even the Phantom Gold.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Everyone puts their phones in cases these days anyway though. I barely have a clue what color phone I bought the last several times. I think I even had a purple one as it was all that was available, but I never saw the color under the case.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Everyone puts their phones in cases these days anyway though. I barely have a clue what color phone I bought the last several times. I think I even had a purple one as it was all that was available, but I never saw the color under the case.
Many of us use clear cases

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm still holding out hope that the Ultra will have sd slot and they do look nice although the black ones look too similar to the table. They're almost blending in lol
Yeah. The ultra is still little curve, but the rest is flat!!!. I saw the demo units of S21 and sadly no SD card card on Ultra. Maybe it just demo unit. We see tomorrow.

I'm surprised no carriers promo leak yet
fadc2004cee5304f8638c6f14b421212.jpg

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Was just about to say this. Especially if it's an exclusive color or one we really like. Also some people only use cases during certain times or outside the house. I'm tired of always upgrading my phone only for it to look almost identical to the previous phone. I rag on Apple for that. At least give me some different colors lol
Many of us use clear cases

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Carrier promos hardly leak unless it's a bogo, but you can rest assured they're ready to go for the event. Also demo units are the exact replica of the actual devices as far as hardware is concerned so If try was missing sd card then it's truly not there. Will find out for sure in a little under 9 hrs. Really hoping they have some surprise features lined up. Would love for them to finally give us access to dual sim. Would love to integrate my T-Mobile and Verizon service from time to time.
Yeah. The ultra is still little curve, but the rest is flat!!!. I saw the demo units of S21 and sadly no SD card card on Ultra. Maybe it just demo unit. We see tomorrow.

I'm surprised no carriers promo leak yet
fadc2004cee5304f8638c6f14b421212.jpg

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I have a white S10 but you'd never know it with the black silicon case I have on it. If I did choose a unique color, I might start using a clear case. Because I always use a case it doesn't matter to me if the backing is plastic or not.

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I was on the fence about ordering the S21 Ultra but the total lack of ANY feminine colors even within the custom case range, is sending me back to order a Note 20 Ultra in Bronze. Probably for the better...cases and screen protectors are readily available, S pen is included, comes with a charger and a micro SD slot...

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Was just about to say this. Especially if it's an exclusive color or one we really like. Also some people only use cases during certain times or outside the house. I'm tired of always upgrading my phone only for it to look almost identical to the previous phone. I rag on Apple for that. At least give me some different colors lol

I feel like some of the clear cases I've tried end up getting a milky dirty sort of look to them so I always end up just going for a solid colored rubberish case. I ordered the black phone so I'm not losing much getting the black Spiegen case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01