Best S21 cases. Which one(s) are you getting?

Zorrak

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Caseology Vault on the way. Good feel and not too bulky. Going to order a few usb plug covers, if I knew about these sooner along with the headphone jack plug covers would of had them for my S8.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Tech 21 Evo Check Cass

Best Buy gave me a free tech 21 EVO case back when I had my 9 plus I think it was. And it was purple I loved it. I wish it came in more colors this time around but it probably would go good with my black ultra.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Best Buy gave me a free tech 21 EVO case back when I had my 9 plus I think it was. And it was purple I loved it. I wish it came in more colors this time around but it probably would go good with my black ultra.

That is EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Bought it to go with my S21 Ultra. Had one on my S9+ and it was one of my favorite cases ever.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the UAG civilian series in black for the S21 Ultra, should be here on Tuesday, phone comes Wednesday! #Pumped
eb28bb2b829de1cf57042acb871a4ee4.jpg

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Gonna go caseless as usual for the most part, and as usual I'll order the official leather cover for the occasional case wearing.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I got the gear4 one to try since it was on sale for 30.00 My usual go to is uag. Which I'll probably windup getting eventually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210123-134213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210123-134213_Chrome.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 42

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best S21 cases

There used to be a different OtterBox I used to use before symmetry and I forgot the name and it wasn't the defender. But when I got my S7 edge the OtterBox symmetry was my favorite case. I haven't found a cute one since that kind of feels like the one I had that I loved. And when I got my 9 plus Best Buy gave me a free tech 21 I liked it
okay. I looked at the symmetry I just wish there was more pretty designs

I may go look at one in person after I get the phone and try it. My husband will be mad if I buy too many cases lol But for some reason the Purple one I'm worried about the back in the camera.

Maybe you're thinking of the otterbox commuter? The commuter offers a little bit more protection than the symmetry. I prefer the commuter because most of the back is hard plastic which allows it to slide in and out of pants pockets a little easier than a rubberized back.

The one issue with the commuter is the plastic shell will crack around the charge port if the phone is dropped. Pretty pathetic that otterbox hasn't improved their plastic to be more resilient to this issue.

claykin

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
The best case EVER. I've had almost every galaxy S phone besides the 20 and I have always used this case. Lightweight and sleek but it still provides good protection.

How is the rugged armor's screen protection compared to the tough armor? I recall the rugged armors front lip is pretty tiny, offer far less glass protection.

Last edited:

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best S21 cases

Maybe you're thinking of the otterbox commuter? The commuter offers a little bit more protection than the symmetry. I prefer the commuter because most of the back is hard plastic which allows it to slide in and out of pants pockets a little easier than a rubberized back.

The one issue with the commuter is the plastic shell will crack around the charge port if the phone is dropped. Pretty pathetic that otterbox hasn't improved their plastic to be more resilient to this issue.

Yes Commuter thanks I couldn't think of the name. I used a couple of those on HTC phones but then the seven edge was my favorite symmetry case and I haven't liked one since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173