S21 ultra screen protector recommendations

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I really hoped the s21 ultra would have had a flat screen. I'm over the curved edges. Does anyone know a good tempered glass screen protector. I don't want to do Whitestone dome because that process of putting glue on the device with uv lights for it to stick only really last about 3 to 6 months before lint and dust get stuck on the edges making it a horrible screen protector. Hopefully I can find a tempered glass this time around since the edges are t as curved.

Last edited by a moderator:

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I really hoped the s21 ultra would have had a flat screen. I'm over the curved edges. Does anyone know a good tempered glass screen protector. I don't want to do Whitestone dome because that process of putting glue on tge device with uv lights for it to stick only really last about 3 to 6 months before lint and dust get stuck on the edges making it a horrible screen protector. Hopefully I can find a tempered glass this time around since the edges are t as curved.

I usually use Whitestone but since $75 I am going to try Zagg. Says hybrid glass, not sure.

https://www.zagg.com/en_us/invisibleshield

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I hope the fingerprint still works just as good with it! I'll end up with Zagg to at some point. I wonder if they will have a protector for the camera?

Not sure, but whitestone had camera protector for like $11.99 so just ordered theirs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers