I really hoped the s21 ultra would have had a flat screen. I'm over the curved edges. Does anyone know a good tempered glass screen protector. I don't want to do Whitestone dome because that process of putting glue on the device with uv lights for it to stick only really last about 3 to 6 months before lint and dust get stuck on the edges making it a horrible screen protector. Hopefully I can find a tempered glass this time around since the edges are t as curved.
    01-18-2021 09:33 AM
    I really hoped the s21 ultra would have had a flat screen. I'm over the curved edges. Does anyone know a good tempered glass screen protector. I don't want to do Whitestone dome because that process of putting glue on tge device with uv lights for it to stick only really last about 3 to 6 months before lint and dust get stuck on the edges making it a horrible screen protector. Hopefully I can find a tempered glass this time around since the edges are t as curved.
    I usually use Whitestone but since $75 I am going to try Zagg. Says hybrid glass, not sure.

https://www.zagg.com/en_us/invisibleshield
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    01-18-2021 09:36 AM
    I usually use Whitestone but since $75 I am going to try Zagg. Says hybrid glass, not sure.

https://www.zagg.com/en_us/invisibleshield
    I hope the fingerprint still works just as good with it! I'll end up with Zagg to at some point. I wonder if they will have a protector for the camera?
    01-18-2021 10:44 AM
    With the new E-Jig installation, Whitestone Dome has made the installation process easier.
    jlangner likes this.
    01-18-2021 01:30 PM
    I went with the ESR line for the immediate future. $21.80 worth of discounts for this stuff on Amazon. I don't know if I want clear or black for the case so I ordered one of each and will return the other.

Liquid Skin Screen Protector
    Camera Lens Protector
    Clear Metal Kickstand Case
    Black Metal Kickstand Case
    01-18-2021 03:00 PM
    I went with the ESR line for the immediate future. $21.80 worth of discounts for this stuff on Amazon. I don't know if I want clear or black for the case so I ordered one of each and will return the other.

Liquid Skin Screen Protector
    Camera Lens Protector
    Clear Metal Kickstand Case
    Black Metal Kickstand Case
    I want to get the camera lens protectors. So this is a good companies to get?
    01-18-2021 04:07 PM
    I hope the fingerprint still works just as good with it! I'll end up with Zagg to at some point. I wonder if they will have a protector for the camera?
    Not sure, but whitestone had camera protector for like $11.99 so just ordered theirs.
    01-18-2021 04:19 PM
    Not sure, but whitestone had camera protector for like $11.99 so just ordered theirs.
    Is that for 1 or a 2 pack?
    01-18-2021 04:47 PM
    Is that for 1 or a 2 pack?
    2 pack -

https://www.whitestonedome.com/colle...otector-2-pack
    Rose4uKY and pags11 like this.
    01-18-2021 05:23 PM