01-26-2021 07:04 PM
40 12
tools
    The pre-order this time packs so much value! Getting $700 for my trade in, plus the included Smart Tag ($29 value) was great. On top of that, I had $230 credit. I got:

* An S-Pen (didn't get one of the cases that has the pen bundled and now I can't find any cases that accommodate the S-Pen)

* One of the Bundles
    -Galaxy Buds Pro
    -25W Travel Adapter
    -UV Sanitizer

The pre-order also included 4 months of YouTube Premium. I hope that isn't a "trial" only for people who haven't ever had a trial before.

Anyway, what did YOU get with your pre-order credit???
    01-18-2021 05:56 PM
    Buds pro in black

Wireless duo

S21 ultra case in violet

Like everyone else got the youtube premium trial and smart tag

Think I paid $4.99 total
    Morty2264 likes this.
    01-18-2021 06:12 PM
    I got the Violet Buds
    the pen by itself cause I didn't want a black case.
    Violet Silicone Case
    2 x 25W charging bricks only
    Of course I get the tag and 4 months You Tube

Hubby got the case and pen combo
    A Black Leather Case
    Silver Buds
    and will get the tag and you tube also

I actually had a $1 or 2 left on my account which is why I got 2 x 25 watt bricks so I paid 16.95 it says for all that LOL! I was hoping some other company would make a cute case that stored the pen. I probably wont use that silicone case but wanted it in case I didn't have one in time but now my one is coming from Amazon tomorrow.
    01-18-2021 07:25 PM
    Buds Pro in Silver, Black Leather Cover, Black Silicon Cover, Clear Cover, 25W Portable Battery
    01-18-2021 07:37 PM
    Everything. MIC DROPPED LOL.
    01-18-2021 08:09 PM
    Buds Pro Black
    S-Pen
    Samsung Case with s-pen
    01-18-2021 08:39 PM
    If I pre-ordered through Tmo do I just wait for the device to arrive and use the shop Samsung app to retrieve the credit? Is there some place to sign up in advance?

Tmo rep said we get the credit, but she didn't know how it's given and she suggested I call Samsung.
    01-18-2021 08:57 PM
    The pre-order this time packs so much value! Getting $700 for my trade in, plus the included Smart Tag ($29 value) was great. On top of that, I had $230 credit. I got:

* An S-Pen (didn't get one of the cases that has the pen bundled and now I can't find any cases that accommodate the S-Pen)

* One of the Bundles
    -Galaxy Buds Pro
    -25W Travel Adapter
    -UV Sanitizer

The pre-order also included 4 months of YouTube Premium. I hope that isn't a "trial" only for people who haven't ever had a trial before.

Anyway, what did YOU get with your pre-order credit???
    If you had a YouTube trial or membership, they have your user information already and you can't get a second free trial. It states right on the order page that it's for new users only.
    01-18-2021 09:00 PM
    Buds Plus black
    wireless charger
    smart tag
    youtube premium
    01-18-2021 09:22 PM
    I chose the buds pro and a galaxy watch 3, plus the tag and YT Premium but I'm already a YTP member so that doesn't really count for anything
    01-18-2021 09:33 PM
    Buds pro in black

Wireless duo

S21 ultra case in violet

Like everyone else got the youtube premium trial and smart tag

Think I paid $4.99 total
    What a great deal! Let us know how the Buds Pro fare.
    azdmelani likes this.
    01-18-2021 09:36 PM
    What a great deal! Let us know how the Buds Pro fare.
    Definitely will. Took the buds + on a walk today. my two gripes are that sometimes the Bluetooth cuts out a bit and it's hard to register two touches to skip to next song.

Happy to try something new.
    01-18-2021 09:41 PM
    Definitely will. Took the buds + on a walk today. my two gripes are that sometimes the Bluetooth cuts out a bit and it's hard to register two touches to skip to next song.

Happy to try something new.
    We have the 1st pair of buds that came with our S10+ and I didn't want white which husband got but for free was going to accept it. I have dark hair and wanted black. Turns out they ran out and gave everyone a code to order whatever they wanted in the same price rang and I got to get my black. I love them and use them quite often. I will keep them as a backup for when I am at work or somewhere where I don't want it to be seen that I am wearing them .Sometimes at work I just sneak one in. But just for my music they are ok. But now I am getting the Violet ones and can't wait to try them out also.
    01-19-2021 01:17 PM
    Buds Pro in black
    Wireless Pad Trio
    Rugged protective case in black
    Smart tag
    Youtube trial
    01-19-2021 02:11 PM
    I got the smart tag and buds pro for pre ordering also added the LED view cover case and 25w travel adapter
    01-19-2021 04:10 PM
    I ordered an extra Smart Tag to play with. I ordered it by itself. It already shipped and will be here tomorrow. Lol, when I saw Fedex alert, got excited for a second that it was the phone
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    01-20-2021 10:41 AM
    I had $160 in credit to spend, so I got the following:

- Silicone case (black)
    - Galaxy Buds+ (Cosmic black)
    - 25W Travel Adapter
    - Wireless charger single pad

Still want to get a tempered-glass screen cover (that works with fingerprint sensor) if possible.
    01-20-2021 10:45 AM
    Leather case (black)
    Buds pro (black)
    25w Portable charger (silver, yuck, only color available)

I know the Buds Pro are kind of a waste of time for me (Sony WH-1000XM3 owner here) and I know the sound quality is going to suck, but since they're kinda free I can just used them at work where sound quality doesn't matter or just sell them and continue using my Buds+ from my S20U.
    01-20-2021 03:40 PM
    Quick question. I didn't use up all of my samsung credit. Will that come available later on again?
    01-21-2021 08:32 PM
    Quick question. I didn't use up all of my samsung credit. Will that come available later on again?
    I don't think so. Anything you don't use you lose I think.
    mjs2011 likes this.
    01-21-2021 08:43 PM
    No they say if you don't spend it all you lose it. I had just a dollar two left and I didn't want to lose it lol and I ended up getting another $17.99 25 watt charging brick so I would have one for me and one for my husband cuz he had already ordered all his accessories.

And today I went in Best Buy and I took my case that I got off Amazon and I found a popsocket that I like and I got my husband a black plain popsocket for his black case he'll use it more for a kickstand. I use it more to help hold the phone cuz it's so big. Oh and I saw all 3 phones and posted pictures in this custom color thread on here.
    01-21-2021 08:57 PM
    Yes, when I bought my Note 10 plus I wasted some of the credit. This time I'm using it all.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    01-21-2021 09:00 PM
    No they say if you don't spend it all you lose it. I had just a dollar two left and I didn't want to lose it lol and I ended up getting another $17.99 25 watt charging brick so I would have one for me and one for my husband cuz he had already ordered all his accessories.

And today I went in Best Buy and I took my case that I got off Amazon and I found a popsocket that I like and I got my husband a black plain popsocket for his black case he'll use it more for a kickstand. I use it more to help hold the phone cuz it's so big.
    I might see if I can get samsung to send me a coupon for the rest then. Haha.
    Rose4uKY likes this.
    01-21-2021 09:00 PM
    So I looked at the accessories and none of the cases I liked. I didn't need a charging brick I have two 25w and a 45w. I have the original buds which I use at work sometimes but not a whole lot so I didn't need new buds.

I decided to get a active 2 for $10. I already have a active 2 but it's about a 1.5 years old. I figured get a band new one for like nearly nothing.
    01-21-2021 09:53 PM
    So I looked at the accessories and none of the cases I liked. I didn't need a charging brick I have two 25w and a 45w. I have the original buds which I use at work sometimes but not a whole lot so I didn't need new buds.

I decided to get a active 2 for $10. I already have a active 2 but it's about a 1.5 years old. I figured get a band new one for like nearly nothing.
    I have the Active 2 I love it. My husband just traded in his Gear S3 and got the latest Galaxy Watch cause we weren't sure if the Gear S3 would be compatible with the new phone.
    01-21-2021 10:14 PM
40 12